Deleted

Mafia 73.75: Intermission Sign Ups.

DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU DON'T INTEND ON PLAYING THE GAME.

If you are interested in Mafia and are not sure what to do then look into this thread to ask questions and get help http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-thread

Last Game I modded: The West Wing

Wentworth:

Like the West Wing game (linked above) the Wentworth tv series is really only about a limited set of characters and their effect on the main character of the show. In the West Wing it's POTUS, in Wentworth it's Bea Smith (Red). This makes it exceptionally hard to fill the game with prominent characters. I will not be stopping character claims this game however....
    THERE ARE A GREAT MANY CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME THAT ARE NOT ON/IN THE WENTWORTH TV PROGRAM...

*You need know nothing about Wentworth in order to play the game.
    *Taking 2-3 minutes to read up on the shows characters may help you a little.
    *The game was made for 24. (Will scale down to 21)
    *Fluff will have some meaning this game so feel free to speculate over kills and game set up.
    *The made up characters in the game will seem... familiar to you.
    *I will send out role-cards as soon as I have enough players, the game will be up shortly after.

Signed up players:

1. Allowyn
    2. Anakso
    3. Catta
    4. Crackleslap
    5. Danner
    6. Dupti
    7. Graeham
    8. Jyxniej
    9. Senna
    10.Virothe

Reserve:
    11. Marack
    12. Dendrek
    13. Largehorn
    Last edited by mmoc36ded88e7f; 2016-09-16 at 10:03 AM.

Signed up...............

10+ Year Old Account
    /signup

Vote 1 Allowyn, always Mafia.

Sign me up please!

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    /signup

Vote 1 Allowyn, always Mafia.
    Sign me up and vote 2 for me being even more always mafia than allow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cruelle mod of the year. Puts a sign up thread with a riot ensuing. WHO ELSE CAN SAY THE SAME?

Everyone make sure you hit @Catta first, I heard he hasn't died early a lot.

Sign me up!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ill play if we need more people, so for now... backup. Will likely full on signup once I feel out my work schedule this coming week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. 1 sign up in 24+ hours. Were doing well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Nice. 1 sign up in 24+ hours. Were doing well.
    I know, not looking good right now.

Between the overly long intermission game that probably caused a lot of people to tune out, and the main thread being spammed with WoW stuff, there's a good chance a lot of players are simply unaware of this signup thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Not signing up. I might offer to be a backup, but for now I hold that option in reserve.
    Last edited by Dendrek; 2016-09-11 at 02:30 PM.

I know I missed this thread.

/signup
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    I will play if you need the numbers, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for a full blown serious game yet.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sign up if you need more too, but was planning on sitting this game out because I'm occupied with legion atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I can sign up if you need more too, but was planning on sitting this game out because I'm occupied with legion atm
    I can't start the game now till Friday anyway because of work. So if I don't have the 21 needed by then, I will just have to add my game back to the ready list because it won't work any lower than 21, same with Buffy 2 that's also ready, minimum 21 can't go any lower.

If I don't get the numbers, I will just change the title of this thread and let someone who has a small game go, using the current sign ups.

Usually my games always get the required numbers. Saying that I am also playing Legion albeit as a filthy casual, so understand if this game doesn't get the numbers required.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would play but work is about to get really busy for a few weeks so I won't have much free time to think. I don't want to sign up then not show.

Sign me up as a tentative player... I'll fill a spot to get the game off the ground and running, but I'm much to busy with Legion and work to do much else currently :S

Deleted
    I genuinely don't have time to play sorry. Work is going to be busy for the next 2 weeks plus study plus social life

Deleted
    I will have to put my game back into the ready list. I can't do anything with 10 sign ups sorry peeps. Hopefully someone will run an intermission for the 10 that signed up, changed the title of the sign up thread.