(A-Aerie Peak) <War Front> of CTR (7/13M - T/Th 7:30-10:30 EST) Recruiting for Legion

<War Front>, 7/13M, 7:30 - 10:30 EST Tues/Thurs

Greetings all,

War Front is a raid team of adult raiders within the Convert to Raid guild, pushing Mythic content at a steady pace. Here you will not find bleeding edge progression, but a stable team with progression as a goal that kills bosses with purpose and at our own tempo. We encourage excellence but do not begrudge our adult members their real lives. This team is for the raider that sees themselves as above average but does not have time for the schedule that many Mythic teams require of their players.

We are currently recruiting for ALL positions with the following criteria in mind: Mythic experience, Able to meet raid times with regularity, a raid-ready attitude at all times including preparedness in consumables, knowledge and continued learning of your main spec with the ability to play an off spec if needed. Links to combat logs are very much appreciated.

Our team dynamic is why we are so successful and we happily invite new members into our core of raiders. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or want to chat about the team, we're a very accommodating group. Feel free to contact me here or on Battle.net at Vendetta#1163. You can also reach our officers at Bealtrix#1150, Kevcheck#1792 or niin#1951

Current Needs:

Heals:
    Open Recruitment for Legion

Ranged DPS:

Melee DPS:

Any and all Heals/DPS may feel free to contact us.
    Last edited by Espeonage; 2016-07-29 at 01:57 PM.

Still looking for new members. Hit me up with any questions!

Bump for recruitment, praise GAWD

Still in search of a couple of skilled healers!

Bump for heals!

Bumpin' it up

In need of a couple of healers for some Pre-patch raiding. Let me know if you've got any questions!

Still in search of a couple healers, hit me up!

All set on ranged DPS but are actively pursuing healers, contact me here or in-game!

Updated recruitment to reflect that we are considering ALL roles with mythic experience to round out our roster for Legion.

Roster is sitting comfortable to begin Mythic content in Legion, but we are keeping our options open, PM here or in-game if you feel you are able to keep up!
    Last edited by Espeonage; 2016-07-29 at 02:02 PM.

Still in search of quality mythic-caliber recruits!

Bumps for recruits and for science

Friendly bump! Best of luck with recruitment!

Thank you! We're riding high with 27-28, but have room for a couple more for Norm/Heroic. Hit me up if you're interested

Still got 1-2 spots open for the Norm/Heroic flex size, PM if you think you can make the mythic cut!