Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascoolasyou View Post
    they're 5.3 toys! EVERYONE already has them. READ!
    They're 5.3 toys THAT WERE REMOVED FROM THE GAME, AND WERE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE.

It's not like they're just giving them access to toys that you can still acquire, these toys were all really popular toys that had their sources removed from the game.

They could have added some of the Alliance-Only toys that had their sources removed, but they didn't.

I think their opinion still has merit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    So i done Broken Isle on all characters now,

Guess i'm fucked when it comes to the Cosmetic Item?
    Don't feel too bad. I got the charred locket, went to the logging camp and gave it to Alaina. I then backed off until her character pane despawned. Went back and went upstairs and no bonnet.

Update: Logged off and back on and went back to inn. Alaina was not there and the chest with the bonnet was upstairs.
    Last edited by Laylriana; 2016-08-11 at 03:28 PM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Lucky Shirt is common quality for me and I can't learn the appearance of it because of that. And it's Binds on Pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Vensu View Post
    The Lucky Shirt is common quality for me and I can't learn the appearance of it because of that. And it's Binds on Pickup.
    Did you buy the right item? There are 3 common items and the Lucky Shirt is uncommon. I was able to equip and learn it with no problems. It's also a BoE item.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Did you buy the right item? There are 3 common items and the Lucky Shirt is uncommon. I was able to equip and learn it with no problems. It's also a BoE item.
    It's the same for me, it's just a common item.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah unfortunately I did buy the correct item but it's just common :-/

Yeah unfortunately I did buy the correct item but it's just common :-/
    If I didn't just finish the line I'd buy more then for those having issues, but I didn't think about it. My closest to 98 is a 70 ally =/

Also, can you screenshot it? Just curious to see what it looks like compared to what I got.

Edit: Looked on WoWHead. The comments seem to show mixed results as shown here. Possibly hotfix in the works or something that is working and isn't.

Did you guys put in a bug report?

To further add, it says I learned it but it's not in the transmog tab. If you get it, keep it in your bags until it is fixed.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2016-08-11 at 04:25 PM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep it in the bag and yeah I have reported it using the bug report ingame.

Looks like this:

I'll keep it in the bag and yeah I have reported it using the bug report ingame.
    Yeah, sucks that it happened. Guess the shirt is now a lie, because it wasn't "Extremely lucky." :P

So people without a Horde character will not be able to get these toys and the Feet cosmetic item.

People without an Alliance character will not be able to get the Shirt as well as the bonnet unless they are willing to pay another player for it.

People with only 1 character will also not be able to get any items if they have already completed the Broken Shore questline before knowing that it was possible to get theses items.

Even if the Alliance player knows about the locket, they may still be unable to loot it as the event may progress due to the other players in the 40 man group.

I really just cannot fathom why Blizzard decided to make it this way.

Deleted
    Lol ... Ferals are still OP and unkilled for mage... Warlocks... DKs... and i read something abou mage's Glacial...? FU CK O F F all hatters ... because hatters gona hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvyto View Post
    Lol ... Ferals are still OP and unkilled for mage... Warlocks... DKs... and i read something abou mage's Glacial...? FU CK O F F all hatters ... because hatters gona hate.
    What the fuck is a hatter?

Sucks they told us this after all 3 of my 100s did the broken shore lol i wanted the toys (Horde)

Thanks for the hasty and informative post. I would have liked to have heard this before doing the broken shore on all 9 of my 100s, but I suppose finding out late rather than never is still good.

Even though it's not good.

It's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't see Alaina on the bed when getting the bonnet, click on the bed. She has been glitching through it.

Delete your Cache folder.

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    So people without a Horde character will not be able to get these toys and the Feet cosmetic item.

People without an Alliance character will not be able to get the Shirt as well as the bonnet unless they are willing to pay another player for it.

People with only 1 character will also not be able to get any items if they have already completed the Broken Shore questline before knowing that it was possible to get theses items.
    You act like you can't fix this by making another Lv.100 character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    You act like you can't fix this by making another Lv.100 character.
    You act like everyone has a lv 100 Boost laying about they might not want to use for something more productive than to blow it on 3 toys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, is there any reason that MMO champion waited until now to post this information?

I mean, I get that you want to make it so you don't have long stretches of time without news, but I'd think it'd be pretty important to tell people this before the event that you can only do once goes live.

I was flying to kara for my weekly attumen slaying when a giant fucking rock appeared out of nowhere.

Pleasant surprise to find out it was Dalaran, but that scared the shit out of me

Luckily I have more characters to do the questline, but would be nice to know before that, I can understand the turmoil here.

Also the locket questline is very sad. Didn't expect it.