Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Copying the entire post, cuz I'm at my phone and its hard to sort out the part I want: deathwing.

That why I'd like to have ALL the story IN the game with the books being some kind of Encyclopedia instead of the game being tiny bits of story. I mean all those in-game plot lines being left unfinished, just to finish them in the books, it makes no sense.
    It simply wouldn't work though. You think 99.9% of wow players are going to sit through hours on hours of story. Character inner monologues, an entire trial the Windrunner sister stuff etc etc etc.

Even if we kill Gul'dan, they might vanquish his soul to the Twisting Nether (like all demons) as a way to resurrect him in the future. If he truly is more demon than Orc at this point, it's a viable alternative to make return in the (eventual) Twisting Nether expansion.

Gul'dan helps his brother out, Gul'fam.

Yo yo

Deleted
    Gul`dam is a Ninja-Turtle on XTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Illidan: I don't think you quested in TBC... or you didn't read the quest text if you did if you think Illidan was a "generic bad guy"
    Actually, someone solely reading quest text and seeing what Illidan did in BC that is the only thing that be perceived. Anyone who played BC and never knew about how Illidan acted in Warcraft 3 would see him purely as a generic bad guy.

He called a big ass new and improved fel reaver... That's something you know? lol

Guldan has done something no one else has: He won. Horde/Alliance get their asses kicked at the broken shore and 3 major lore characters die as a result. Other than Garrosh, none of the others really accomplished anything. Illidan was barely a character during TBC. Lich King just lost again and again until we killed him in WOTLK.