Flying serpent bug since 7.0?

Hello monk friends,
    I wanted to know if i'm the only who is having a bug on FSP. When i cast it, i just get stuck at a certain distance and i have to cancel it and run to the boss. It never happened to me before 7.0, what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Progressiv View Post
    Hello monk friends,
    I wanted to know if i'm the only who is having a bug on FSP. When i cast it, i just get stuck at a certain distance and i have to cancel it and run to the boss. It never happened to me before 7.0, what about you?
    yep

same happens with roll and fel rush (as DH), you randomly get blocked by seemingly invisible objects

Yeah it's been happening on Fel rush too!

They tweeted to say they are aware of it on the 11th, but it is proving difficult to fix at the moment.

The Aug 12 hotfixes state that this is fixed.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ixes-august-12
    Fixed a bug that caused movements such as Roll or Fel Rush to sometimes stop before reaching their intended distance.
    I presume this extends to FSK as well.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Still been getting it all day on EU realms, either not fixed it or not hot-fixed it here yet?

Quote Originally Posted by promithius View Post
    Still been getting it all day on EU realms, either not fixed it or not hot-fixed it here yet?
    I'm not sure about my own post now. Roll seems fine, but FSK got stuck randomly after I posted.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

That hotfix did nothing. My demonhunter is getting stuck still on fel rush.

Hotfix is a lie. Still happening when many players are around (invasion).

FSK still stops midflight in BGs as usual. Roll now rolls 2-3 seconds in place instead of stopping after moving at first, don't know if that's a progress.

Monk movement abilities (Tigers Lust, Chi Torp-Movespeed buff) still not working while carrying a flag, FSK/chitorp/roll - if they work - still have you move at 100% normal speed under that circumstance. It's quite lackluster.

Also makes for easy flag returns if the enemy monk insists on going for flag.

Yeah, still bugged out.

Still bugged, chi torpedo in place or gets stuck on nothing and stops same with FSK

7+ Year Old Account
    The hotfix did make it a little better, but I've still been experiencing this bug as well. I wouldn't hold out for a fix anytime soon if ever. Blizzard uh... doesn't really care about monks. In WoD, our roll perk was bugged to make us roll 30% less distance and that didn't get fixed for months and months. If Fel Rush is still bugged, they might revisit this since DH is the new class, but otherwise, I'm not holding out for a fix. I'm a bitter old monk.

The Fix they put in place might require a realm restart which is why its still broken

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    The Fix they put in place might require a realm restart which is why its still broken
    I hadn't considered that. Here's hoping!

What I don't get is that I personally reported this on Alpha/Beta every time a new patch went out - as well as others did - and yet it took them to hit live servers to actually do something about it. (And please, spare me the "Blizzard doesn't care about us" shtick).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    The Aug 12 hotfixes state that this is fixed.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ixes-august-12

I presume this extends to FSK as well.
    Fel rush and FSK both still not fixed, It's also bugged with chi torpedo.

Regular roll is bugged as well. It only really happens during invasions though.

Pretty embarrassing to be trying to escape from a fight with FSK in a BG and end up just frozen in place while you get burned down. Hope it's fixed soon!

it's totally unreliable now, in BG it fails most of the times.
    pane, nutella e demon hunter