Enchantments for enhancement

Minor question - but I'm seeing a disagreement between icy veins and mr robot.

Icy veins suggests pushing haste to 17% - then mastery. And taking Mark of Bleeding hollow

Mr Robot is suggesting I say screw that and go for mark of warsong.

At the minute my haste is 23% - so well over Icy Vein's cap

Quote Originally Posted by Awsyme View Post
    Minor question - but I'm seeing a disagreement between icy veins and mr robot.

Icy veins suggests pushing haste to 17% - then mastery. And taking Mark of Bleeding hollow

Mr Robot is suggesting I say screw that and go for mark of warsong.

At the minute my haste is 23% - so well over Icy Vein's cap
    Go with Mastery on both weapons. The more mastery you have, the better, as mastery gives more stormbringer proccs for SS resets, extra fire/nature/frost damage which scales pretty well on frostbrand for example (which hits for a LOT on the auto attacks with hailstorm) and gives extra WF proccs (that gives more maelstrom in general).
    Haste lowers your Cooldowns and increases the chance for said proccs because of more auto attacks (also more maelstrom if lucky enough). As it stands though, Mastery always wins out depending on haste and mastery levels. I hope this information is still correct in terms of haste:

Quote Originally Posted by Knightlax View Post
    Some pages back Wordup mentioned a good rule of thumb is keeping your haste ~60% of your mastery.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.