O Hai! 2 seater aerial dismount is back! In LIVE!

It's just a minor nuisance, as long as you have a slow fall/levitate/glider/whatever button to push, but ... seriously ... why is this still a thing?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, cruise around Dalaran 3.0 on your flying 2-seater.

Deleted
    The passanger gets a free parachute tho.... But yeah, RIP.

Yeah, happened to me several times. Glad I was playing as a demon hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    It's just a minor nuisance, as long as you have a slow fall/levitate/glider/whatever button to push, but ... seriously ... why is this still a thing?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, cruise around Dalaran 3.0 on your flying 2-seater.
    "2 seater aerial dismount is back!"

Yeah, uhm, it has never been gone. It is depending on the phasing of a zone, it seems. You have it some places in Draenor too, as well as Pandaria, Outland, and even the rest of Azeroth. It was never gone, just fixed as well as possible. Until of course, the multiphasing + a dalaran city phase.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Isn't there a parachute when they dismount you? Or just don't get on the 2 sitters of strangers :P
    Passengers may get parachutes (not sure, haven't been a passenger when this happens) but as the "pilot," the mount just goes away.

Perhaps the pilot gets a parachute too, but the most recent time this happened, I didn't wait very long before pushing the "slow fall" button.

I use the sandstone drake as a default flying mount on several characters so this is ... annoying.

I noticed that my sandstone drake has a stuttering flight, when passing from on "explorer site" to another.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    I thought this was just me, but I'm getting it all the goddamn time, even when flying in the air, but going nowhere. just staying in one spot.
    Yep it is continually making the "ground landing" sound.

I don't have a 2-seater rocket, so can't comment on whether there is a similar behavior there.