Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    I literally have no idea what a size 6 is. All I know is small medium large
    Well it's basically meaningless now that vanity sizing is a thing.

I meannnn she could be 160 lbs....she has literally 0 muscle tone...I bet she's never seen the inside of a gym...she's not size 6 though.

http://www.fitmodelsla.com/fit-models/size-6/

If you click on "fit models" you can see what a size 2-10 looks like.

A drunk dude that called her and asked to have sex with her. Lol okay that's rape.
    If you reverse the genders, it is rape if a man has sex with a woman who is too drunk. Double standards are fun aren't they?
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

A drunk dude that called her and asked to have sex with her. Lol okay that's rape.
    Actually, yes. It is. She noted he was clearly intoxicated. It doesn't matter if he initiated it. It is not consent when you are clearly drunk which she noted repeatedly. Let's not change the rules because it was a woman who took advantage of a man. We all know quite well that had a guy admitted to this he'd be scum. It wouldn't matter how many times a woman called a man to her room. The moment he engages in sexual conduct with a clearly "wasted" girl, it would be considered grounds for rape charges.

still dont know who amy scumer is.. probably some nobody comedian with only women viewerrs but holy shit she is fat. thats definitely not 160 pounds, unless shes hiding another 80 between that stick in her hands.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    still dont know who amy scumer is.. probably some nobody comedian with only women viewerrs but holy shit she is fat. thats definitely not 160 pounds, unless shes hiding another 80 between that stick in her hands.
    Her body type is like mine. Fat yes, but in that area where you know I am fat due to lazyness and you can see how good I would look if I got off my ass.

A shame for both of us. Gonna hit the gym now.