Deleted

dungeon levelling in legion?

is it possible to start levelling up to 110 in legion by doing dungeons?
    a friend & myself are going to be levelling up together by doing quests & i was wondering if its also possible to do instances while theyre not on & at what level do the new instances start at?
    or indeed, are you able to do a few levels in the old WoD instances?

There are 4 dungeons that are scaled for 98 - 110, so you can queue to those dungeons from the very beginning, in addition to unlocking more as you level up. Leveling in old WoD dungeons will be highly inefficient.
    Last edited by Hazno; 2016-08-21 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Correction to my incorrect previous statement.

Deleted
    that's great, ty both

Quote Originally Posted by Hazno View Post
    All dungeons are scaled for 98 - 110, so you can queue to all dungeons from the very beginning. Leveling in old WoD dungeons will be highly inefficient.
    Not ALL dungeons.

My bad, I thought it was all of them (except the two mythic only ones). There are 4 dungeons that scales for 98 - 110, and you gain access to more as you level up. At least that's what I'm seeing at lvl 100 in the beta right now.

I edited my previous answer to reflect this.

Bad idea !! After you hit lvl 110 you still need to go out and do quests for friendly in all factions to open World quests . On lvl 110 it will take as much time as leveling and you will open only a small portion of world quests , you will lost a lot of time this way that you could spend in suramar or doing Hc - MC dungeons, and yes you need world quest , it is them that gives you resources and AP.

Deleted
    but if im only doing dungeons while im waiting for my friend to log in so we can quest together, thats not going to do any harm surely?