Boosting char and leveling proffessions

So here is the deal. A friend of mine is going to boost a mage. He wants tailoring and enchanting in legion.
    Now he wants me to drive him from invasion to invasion so he can get to 60 before boosting his char to get the proffession bonuses.. I mean that he can just level his lvl 10 mage with the boost and just focus on proffessions in legion. Skill levels only affect world quests now don't they ? you can make everything at lvl 1 in legion can't you ?

15+ Year Old Account
    There will be world crafting quest in Legion, so Trade skills are back to being relevant.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    There will be world crafting quest in Legion, so Trade skills are back to being relevant.
    But thats only 300 skill. Should be easy to get in løegion or even now in wod

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    But thats only 300 skill. Should be easy to get in løegion or even now in wod
    You can make the legion items at level 1 yes, but anything prior to that takes the appropriate skill level. You sound like you're just looking for an excuse to not help your friend. Man up, tell him to find someone else. That or help him.