Deleted

Don't understand this forum ?

It's supposed to be for wow players. And wow players are mostly teenage kids like me, quite literate and stupid, addicted to wow and don't care about the real world. Yet we got this off topic forum full of people who claim to be successful irl, have a good job, wealthy and educated.... And the threads here are grown up topics.... I don't understand? Where are the naive silly troll kid threads you would expect of a forum like this? It's weird....this forum is out of place, don't understand ??

Because everyone came to this forum when they were younger and stuck around even as adults. Most "kids" use other sites like Facebook and Reddit. It's rare to see them be super active on a forum like this (they may visit and post occasionally, but nothing like the old guard).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brik View Post
    It's supposed to be for wow players. And wow players are mostly teenage kids like me, quite literate and stupid, addicted to wow and don't care about the real world. Yet we got this off topic forum full of people who claim to be successful irl, have a good job, wealthy and educated.... And the threads here are grown up topics.... I don't understand? Where are the naive silly troll kid threads you would expect of a forum like this? It's weird....this forum is out of place, don't understand ??
    Wrong, the average age of WoW players is mid to late twenties and that survey is now years out of date.

http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/archives/001365.php

10+ Year Old Account
    The average gamer actually isn't a kid. Consider the fact that it's about 30 years since consoles like the NES was first released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Wrong, the average age of WoW players is mid to late twenties and that survey is now years out of date.

http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/archives/001365.php
    "84% of players are male. 16% are female."

10% of those female players are male players pretending to be female to get free shit.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You would be surprised how wrong you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless thread

Closing