Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Stuff that will sell good in Legion

Heya folks.

Wondering what kind of stuff that will sell good in Legion, I think the Fel pocket will sell better in Legion than it does now, and I've stocked up with some pets also.

What kind of stuff do you think will sell good at Legion start or a bit in in the expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    That vendor bread you can buy at every inn!
    Heard it will be sold out once legion arrives, so better sell that shit right away
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Sumptuous Fur. Hexweave bags are the highest that will be available, as no new ones have been added for legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Sumptuous Fur. Hexweave bags are the highest that will be available, as no new ones have been added for legion.
    Yeah I know bro, I've stacked up some mats for those bags

So might be worth it to keep an alt behind with a barn to get a lot of that fur.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't bother. Just simply build trading posts in each garrison. Then the 500 or 1000 garrisons resources every now and then will give you all the resources any tailor would need.

Script for merchant. Buying a stack of 200 of the 4th item.

/run BuyMerchantItem(4,200)

Fel Pocket Spreader and Felbat will probably sell for a good sum, since anyone who isn't subbing until Legion actually releases missed out on those. Bags tend to sell well at the beginning of an expansion, so I'm steadily producing those Hexweave bags.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Fel Pocket Spreader and Felbat will probably sell for a good sum, since anyone who isn't subbing until Legion actually releases missed out on those. Bags tend to sell well at the beginning of an expansion, so I'm steadily producing those Hexweave bags.
    Got to factor in no new bigger bag coming next expansion. The one next expansion is 28 slot. Also, lots of new toons being created with the demon hunter class and they will all need bags. It will be a nice hexweave market next expansion.

The proper wording is sell well, not sell good. Just like if someone asks you how you are, I'm well, not I'm good.

Bags.

On all my tailors I will still do the garrison every day for resources and the rush orders. I just bought 100k or so resources worth of fur when the trader was last there. Pretty sure that will last a while.

All the alts hitting 100 with the invasion want bags too, and so many people have gold they don't feel like 3-5k for bags is a lot.

All mats are important again so plan on making a ton off of them, there is so much gold around now I imagine stacks of each gathering material to be a thousand if not thousands of gold per stack on NA servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Fel Pocket Spreader must be a rare drop from the chest?

Quote Originally Posted by flichenstein View Post
    Heya folks.

Wondering what kind of stuff that will sell good in Legion, I think the Fel pocket will sell better in Legion than it does now, and I've stocked up with some pets also.

What kind of stuff do you think will sell good at Legion start or a bit in in the expansion?
    wow tokens will sell good in legion - instead wasting time on proffesions find a real job and stop worrying about virtual gold forever

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    All mats are important again so plan on making a ton off of them, there is so much gold around now I imagine stacks of each gathering material to be a thousand if not thousands of gold per stack on NA servers.

- - - Updated - - -

Fel Pocket Spreader must be a rare drop from the chest?
    Fel Pocket Spreader, is a low drop from the Fel Infiltrators. that spwn every 30-45 mins after speaking to a doomsayer in org/sw, they have a second option that turn the doomsayers into Fel infiltrators. need track demons or Demon Tracking potion to find them though.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Hope you are right... I was thinking in similar way during WOD-prepatch so i farmed Iron Starlette on my alts. I'm still keeping these cause current price is just about 500g...

Don't count on making loads with bags. The Legion bag may be easier to make which will devalue the market

Quote Originally Posted by Bagins View Post
    Hope you are right... I was thinking in similar way during WOD-prepatch so i farmed Iron Starlette on my alts. I'm still keeping these cause current price is just about 500g...
    The difference however is that you can still do the quests for the Iron Starlette, while Legion Invasions (and the associated rewards) will most definitely be GONE FOREVER once the expansion hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    Don't count on making loads with bags. The Legion bag may be easier to make which will devalue the market
    Will still take a while before tailors can make them, while I've got my Hexweave bags ready to go when Legion starts... Plus they're bigger... Plenty of people who roll demon hunters will want bigger bags after they come out of the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by Bagins View Post
    Right idea, wrong pet. The time locked box was the much better target had a higher drop chance during the WoD pre-event iirc still available now but at the normal low whelp drop chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    The Legion bag is definitely easier to make, only 90 cloth and the droprate isn't at Frostweave levels it's closer to embersilk levels, it is only 24 slot though.

The Fel spreader will I suspect big the very big ticket item since afaik once the pre-event is over the Doomsayers all get lynched.
    Felbat pups may be worth something in the expansion following legion I mean I have a dozen of them and I've fully upgraded several weapons as well.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

There is a massive glut on Spreaders and Pets. It will be a few expansions before prices on these get to a worthwhile level simply because everyone and their mother are hoarding them for that reason.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

No new bigger bags, but there are 24 slot Silkweave Satchel.
    It depends on how big people think they need their bags.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.