Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Rogue Class Hall? More like hall no!

It is uninspiring, boring, bland and totally soul carving. Ship, a ship would be a much better choice. It would be unique, delightful and climatic! Your own, large ship, beautiful, independent, strong and nobly ornamented!

Deleted
    I like the Class Hall. Rogues are not Pirates even though Pirates are mostly handled like Rogues.

I think the sewers are fitting very well. The hidden halls and everything looks great.

Deleted
    Ship would fit any spec. Hidden, in some mist covered harbour. A nice base of operations. No need to make it only about outlaw!

Definitely wouldn't want to be on a ship, that sounds awful to me. I like the sewers a lot though. The whole place is really cool.

Rogues got the best class hall.. what're you yapping about?

Our class hall is literally Elder Scroll thiefs guild. Its in the middle of a city, everybody knows its there, nobody can do anything about it because nobody wanna get in rogues way.

7+ Year Old Account
    I really like the rogue class hall. I think it fits rogues nicely and they did a good job on it. Love the hidden in the main city "mafia". Ship would have been only good for outlaw and ravenholt as really good lore but it's a lame looking place in the middle of nowhere. Like I said I think they did an awesome job on it and if you compare to other classes we really didn't got the short end of the stick.

Jaina can whine about keeping horde out of her city, but she could never go against Rogues! Then again she is a frost mage, the rogue class hall is most likely were she finds arena partners. Make sense why she allows the rogue guild there then.

Good morning I guess?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Jaina can whine about keeping horde out of her city, but she could never go against Rogues! Then again she is a frost mage, the rogue class hall is most likely were she finds arena partners. Make sense why she allows the rogue guild there then.
    Lol this should be Canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    Lol this should be Canon.
    Talking about canon thought, rogue literally had so shitty lore ties (aka none) For most of this game life. They finally went all out in legion and now some whine about it. We have a nice Hall, with all new lore more lore then even classes that had lore before.(Best example is the shitty warrior class hall). Im mean we arent Paladin, but we are up there now too. We have cool heroes that fit t a wide range, because rogue is pretty damn broad term for a class name, it can be anything from a common theif, to the mafia, all the way to the most hardcore assassin. Our Artifacts quest lines are some of the better ones. Our Class Hall progression has some of the most varied stuff to do. I think we should focus on real problems lol.

I'd have prefered Ravenholdt or something similar in Tirisfal, but definitely not a ship. Super happy it's no ship.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Talking about canon thought, rogue literally had so shitty lore ties (aka none) For most of this game life. They finally went all out in legion and now some whine about it. We have a nice Hall, with all new lore more lore then even classes that had lore before.(Best example is the shitty warrior class hall). Im mean we arent Paladin, but we are up there now too. We have cool heroes that fit t a wide range, because rogue is pretty damn broad term for a class name, it can be anything from a common theif, to the mafia, all the way to the most hardcore assassin. Our Artifacts quest lines are some of the better ones. Our Class Hall progression has some of the most varied stuff to do. I think we should focus on real problems lol.
    I 100% agree with you, they finaly made somthing with rogue in the lore outside garona and valeera and most of the rogue stuff is looking good in legion.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to Ravenholdt?

It's fine. One of the nicer halls in my opinion.

Didn't you make this thread when the class halls were announced except you were screaming it should be ravenholdt?

I think the sewers fit perfect for the rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    Burnt down

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    it's burned down and like a gazilion miles away from the actual conflict?

dalaran sewers are perfect, they're hiding in plain sight, as close to the main conflict as possible

Are people still complaining about the rogue class hall? You'll start the Ravenholdt crying again.

I like the class hall; the location, theme and design all make sense to me. The rogue hall, possibly more than any other, improved massively as more assets were added to fill it out so while I understand some of the initial reaction, it looks great now it is complete.

I'm fine with it if only it didn't take so fucking long to get there every time