Deleted

Paragon - Narbash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbRtQx_C1eM

If WoW had that kinda of graphic! Droooool....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsang View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbRtQx_C1eM

If WoW had that kinda of graphic! Droooool....
    And would be unplayable by at least 50% of the playerbase and Blizzard would not be able to maintain the game. We've seen these "IF WoW looked like this" threads many times before.

Wow's cartoonish graphics is one of the thing that makes it so popular. Look at all those realist looking mmo's. Not one of them ae successfull. I would never play wow if it looked like rift.

Deleted
    Paragon runs on a PS4 and most people got better hardware than that.

It's also not an MMO. MOBAs with that kinda graphics are passable; throw all the typical MMO elements into it (10-20 people in the same field of view, all casting/doing animations at once), on top of bosses/adds/environment, and you get something that would fry your comp if played for as long as a lot of people play WoW.

Graphics is one thing. Lots and lots of high-detail things being processed all at once, is another. Also factor in server processing power for all of that, for the company. There's a reason WoW's been top MMO for such a long time.

You also underestimate PS4 hardware; PS3s could run FF14 just fine for example, whereas a lot of computers at the time struggled or got sluggish over time. PS4 is even better.

Ummmm no they don't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Neat looking hero anyway.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

The game visually looks awesome, I wonder why it didn't take off.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

1) No, the average wow player does not. It isn't normal for the wow player to have an i5 6600k and 1080 in their system like some seem to think.
    2) Paragon has a max of 10 players at a time to load. Not a lot. Put that in perspective for some of the high end servers for wow and you just kicked out 80% of the wow playerbase on launch days.