Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's only bad advice if my audience is hardcore raiders. But this is a forum. So that's not the case. In some peoples situation, playing what feels best IS the way to play. Not everyone, but I've already addressed this about 50 times with you and you just can't grasp that not everyone is a hardcore raider.

Listen, be whatever it is that you think you are to retain your self justified "status", but I'm done with this. You'll no doubt feel the need to get the last word in, but I won't be responding.
    Last edited by Master Guns; 2016-10-09 at 08:33 PM.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Hey guys Im leveling alt rogue atm. I only loved the sub spec. Im going for it but since there are not many sub rogues, Im trying to find stat prios. I've checked every sub rogue guides, but all of them are different. Is anyone know whats the real stat prio atm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tontikhoptik View Post
    Hey guys Im leveling alt rogue atm. I only loved the sub spec. Im going for it but since there are not many sub rogues, Im trying to find stat prios. I've checked every sub rogue guides, but all of them are different. Is anyone know whats the real stat prio atm ?
    it varies on your gear level but vers and mastery are pretty close.

Please stop engaging in pointless fights - there is no need for that.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Hello guys,

the BiS-Lists were removed "as they aren't relevant". And i am now confused about which gear i should wear.
    Should I compare every possible upgrade with my current item and tell the RL if i actually need it? Or should i build my personal BiS-List or smth?
    Maybe someone could help me out with this

15+ Year Old Account
    While I can't answer your question, I also agree that pre raid Bis lists should have stayed for reference.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by SimonPeca View Post
    Hello guys,

the BiS-Lists were removed "as they aren't relevant". And i am now confused about which gear i should wear.
    Should I compare every possible upgrade with my current item and tell the RL if i actually need it? Or should i build my personal BiS-List or smth?
    Would you include warforged and titanforged variants in your BiS? Or sockets?
    The possibilities are vast, and the space for lists is finite.

Know which stats are good for your character and if the need arises, you can sim your character even when your at the loot window. If your raid canÄt be bothered, why have master loot anyway?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Hello guys,

Know your stat weights, and what gear you need off the boss going into the fights. That way you have an idea when it's loot time if you want it or not.

Deleted
    Hello guys,

You should SIM it. Our statweights fluctuate when getting new gear, so running sims everytime you get new gear is the way to go.

Deleted
    Yes, I deleted all the "BiS" lists as they aren't relevant due to following reasons:
    - Races changes the entire list of items, making a better then b.
    - Dungeon gear is better than raid gear, giving me too many items to calculate the proper best combination with.
    - Titanforged makes it so option a is better than option b, despite option a's stat is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Stjern View Post
    Yes, I deleted all the "BiS" lists as they aren't relevant due to following reasons:
    - Races changes the entire list of items, making a better then b.
    - Dungeon gear is better than raid gear, giving me too many items to calculate the proper best combination with.
    - Titanforged makes it so option a is better than option b, despite option a's stat is better.
    Like many, I have benefited greatly from your clear and concise guide. I have a question about the artifact path.

Why is it recommended to take Black Powder before Fortune's Boon? Yes, I understand that it gets you to a Golden trait (blurred time) faster, but that talent seems rather lacklustre as compared to a 25 second cd reduction for AR, given how powerful AR is for us.

So, just wondering. Thanks for any and all help.

Could you make a short-note when people should change to Assassination to see clear benefits? I'm actually thinking about it, because I don't like Outlaw, but it was meant to be the best spec(according to sims)... and now Assa shines(and I like it).

Deleted
    I've updated recommendations due to the recent logs. Sims seems to be off. Assassination is better than Subtlety.

I've updated recommendations due to the recent logs. Sims seems to be off. Assassination is better than Subtlety.
    Hi Stjern, I'm seeing a lot of different SIMS, and in your guide you state: Mastery > Crit for both Sin's Poison and Bleed build - But in the same guide you state/recommend Crit enchant on Rings, Crit gems and Crit food? Any reason behind this?
    Thank you for all your help, your guide has been a lot of help in this expansion.

Best regards
    Deztox

Deleted
    So it was outlaw so I spend 26 traits in
    .. Than it was FOR sure sub so I'm at 22 already.. And now I'm supposed to go go with assa after I grind out relics for sub already? I feel like being trolled

Deleted
    That's why you dont trust everything on sims but also do your own simming, theorycrafting still remains theorycrafting and unless it can be applied practically, go with what gives you the biggest DPS. I anticipated that the sub hype train would be a failure because it simply isn't as reliable as outlaw pre nerf or sin post buff. The legendary boots are also a big part of why sub can be so big, but with the double legendary vendetta + execute bracers, I'm pretty confident that assa will be the best spec.

Any clue about why the sims are currently off? I have no issues as sub for now, but i'm not doing really relevant content atm.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

@Coldkil sims are "off" because you can only pull those numbers as sub if you have the legendary boots, otherwise sin pulls ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Morween View Post
    @Coldkil sims are "off" because you can only pull those numbers as sub if you have the legendary boots, otherwise sin pulls ahead
    Are you kidding? I do at least 320k and im only 859 with mostly Outlaw-specific gear with a couple good pieces for mastery. For how we know Sub scales with better and better gear, i don't see how it's as simple as "no leg boots, shit dps". Especially when i dont even have more than 70% mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Are you kidding? I do at least 320k and im only 859 with mostly Outlaw-specific gear with a couple good pieces for mastery. For how we know Sub scales with better and better gear, i don't see how it's as simple as "no leg boots, shit dps". Especially when i dont even have more than 70% mastery.
    same as above.