Preparing for Legion (Snack wise :))

Hello MMO Champion community!!!! I thought it would be a fun idea to share some healthy snacks /drinks people eat while they drown themselves in new game releases! Since we are 48 hours away from the release, what are somethings you snack on to keep the pounds down but the energy high!

Felmouth Frenzy for everyone!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm broke and i don't get payed until the day after it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am eating healthy pretty much always because I cannot taste sweet things, actually I cannot taste most tastes at all... Anyway I am giving myself once a while "snack spree" day and will eat whatever I want Legion release is a good reason for this so gonna buy whatever I can find interesting.

However there will be some healthy snacks too like mini tomatoes and my all time favorites mini snack carrots.
    I will also buy some ruissips which prolly won't be that common outside northern europe so here is a pic to give a hint what I mean:

Gonna also buy some blue cheese to put on the ruissips. And small box of Finnish liquirice.

For drinks: Alot good peppermint tea and maybe some cola ^^

Deleted
    Instant noodles, amazon delivers them every month in 20 item stack with a discount. no problem.

Hmm, I think Legion snacks for us will be...

Air popped popcorn
    Steamed artichokes
    Beef Jerky
    Wasabi peas
    Semi-sweet tea
    And great value (walmart) brand 'fruit punch' electrolyte drink enhancer. If you like Mio at all, seriously try this stuff, it's addicting!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velspine View Post
    Hello MMO Champion community!!!! I thought it would be a fun idea to share some healthy snacks /drinks people eat while they drown themselves in new game releases! Since we are 48 hours away from the release, what are somethings you snack on to keep the pounds down but the energy high!
    Hi! You might be interested in this thread, just couple of days ago:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-legion-lunch

It has lots of food related answers to your question!

Deleted
    Going to take a really long nap before the launch.

Got myself some Pre-workout shakes + coffee (1 scoop of PWO contains 300mg of caffeine). Gotta get some seizures from caffeine ofc.
    Some Chicken and rice cooked to the 48 hour marathon.
    Protein shakes.
    Maybe some chips MAYBE.

Gotta get the gainz yo.

Deleted
    Long gone are the days of 16-hour gaming sessions. I'll play few hours, have a break, then play again. I don't eat any snacks when playing, but i think i'll buy something to drink, maybe some mineral water. I'm not generally healthy eater though, but i don't like eating shit when i need my both hands on keyboard+mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    ruissips
    Rye chips.

I have a pretty good system in place for food. Right now I'm brining salmon to be smoked tomorrow to eat Monday night. Tomorrow evening I'm going to make a high protein stew / chili to eat throughout the night. I'll have an omelette for breakfast, i'll make that at around 11pm and save it for the AM. For drinks its just water and protein shakes. I may give in to coffee around 8am. Not sure. Few carbs with a ton of protein. Perfect for staying alert and awake for extended hours.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOut View Post
    I have a pretty good system in place for food. Right now I'm brining salmon to be smoked tomorrow to eat Monday night. Tomorrow evening I'm going to make a high protein stew / chili to eat throughout the night. I'll have an omelette for breakfast, i'll make that at around 11pm and save it for the AM. For drinks its just water and protein shakes. I may give in to coffee around 8am. Not sure. Few carbs with a ton of protein. Perfect for staying alert and awake for extended hours.
    pretty much my plan except that 8am cofee will definitely happen lol , oh and all of that protein will be swapped for sour patch kids doritos nachos pizza rolls and cold boyardee

Water......lots of water.

Fill up an empty (cleaned) gallon of milk/oj that you've recently emptied and drink lots of water. That's what I'll be doing as I've taken the day off. I'll also be prepping some hard boiled eggs and bell peppers to snack on (with various fruits).

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    I'm broke and i don't get payed until the day after it comes out.
    Don't you have a friend you can team up with for when it's released? maybe you can snack with him/her and just give food, beer etc the day after or in the weekend? ^^
    One of my friends is gonna buy me some food and snacks in return for me fixing her boyfriends pc because I don't get paid till the last weekday in the month either.

Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    pretty much my plan except that 8am cofee will definitely happen lol , oh and all of that protein will be swapped for sour patch kids doritos nachos pizza rolls and cold boyardee
    haha that cracked me up.

Deleted
    Gonna make some cactus wraps with; hummus, cabbage, tuna, tomato and avocado and roll it up, slice it in pieces. Along with mini tomatoes, mini pepper bells and mini cucumbers. Drinks will be mineral water. Might buy some mixed nuts aswell.

Monster energy, rockstar energy, noodles, doritos, pringles, candy and pizza
    Last edited by LovesToSpooge; 2016-08-28 at 09:23 AM.

Deleted
    Wait till 12.00 am
    Server crashes, unable to log in
    Server comes back, 4000 in queue
    fuckthis.jpg
    Go to sleep
    Wait few days
    Play once its actually playable

/thread