Feral Druid weapon are Daggers?

Unsure why Feral druids get daggers as an artifact. Druids get a scythe for balance, a stick for restoration and fist weapons for guardian and yet Ferals get daggers that don't resemble claws at all. I know the whole thing about "but you'll be in cat form majority of the time etc" but it would've been a lot better to see two fist weapons and not some daggers that make no sense.

Anyone else curious why blizzard just threw daggers as ferals and said "hope you enjoy good luck"?

Of course they don't resemble claws. They're Ashamane's teeth(also known as "Fangs"), and actually do look the part.

Yeah I always thought that daggers were rather fitting for feral. Even out of kitty form, you are still baring you fangs.

Should of been claws, like those zg set back in the day.

Daggers are fine and I got mog replacement ready to put over because damn those daggers are ugly. Like most artifacts are.

Some are good then again everyone have them also removes fun and mog into something els makes you special

10+ Year Old Account
    Core hound tooth dagger transmog

I wish there were some animations that shift us out of catform and back into it. Something like rogues death from above where we jump up, hit with our daggers and shift back into cat... I know most ppl want to stay in cat form and thats okay, but I for myself would like to see ferals shifting between humanoid form and cat form to fight.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The balance weapon is in no way about shape/type, it's a lore weapon through and through.