Rank 3 potion and flask recipes source?

As far as i can tell wowhead db tells me they come from discoveries? Can someone elaborate on that? You get a random chance to get it while crafting legion alchemy stuff, they come from wild transmutations as well?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rale89 View Post
    As far as i can tell wowhead db tells me they come from discoveries? Can someone elaborate on that? You get a random chance to get it while crafting legion alchemy stuff, they come from wild transmutations as well?
    You can discover them while crafting the same rank 2 potion. Not sure about the chance, for one of the dps potions I got it after 6 crafts, but I had to make 80 healing potions until I got the rank 3.

Ok it is trivial then, i guess same apply for flasks as well?
    Also any idea weather they count as quest recipes for the purpose of tomes of profession retraining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rale89 View Post
    Ok it is trivial then, i guess same apply for flasks as well?
    Also any idea weather they count as quest recipes for the purpose of tomes of profession retraining?
    Didn't try the flasks, but probably works the same. Alchemy tooltips were really buggy on beta, even rank 2 tooltips said they are from discovery, but they were from world quests, or regular quests.

Currently, the tome will only teach you the recipes that you got from questing. I didn't re-learn the discovered rank 3 recipes.

Thanks again mate, if u are interested i worked out some spreadsheet info about obliterum efficiency but im too lazy to make a spreadsheet, so i can pm you that stuff.