10+ Year Old Account

raiding crossrealm

all this CRZ technology was introduced during cataclysm if i remember correctly, so its been like 5 years now. it has always been confusing to me.
    u can play with friends from other servers, like do quests together or even dungeons.

but can you raid crossrealm ? i play on stormscale EU server and unfortunately there are no polish guilds, so i would like to join one from burning legion server and raid together with them. is that possible ? are there any requirements, conditions or its just not possible ?

15+ Year Old Account
    At the end of MoP they added cross realm Mythic raiding. You could already do Normal and Heroic cross raiding at MoP release iirc. I didnt raid in WoD so I cant confirm if Mythic cross realm is still a thing.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

They didn't add Mythic cross-realm until 6.2 or sometime after it, IIRC.

But yeah, you can raid crossrealm, with the Group Finder.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can raid crossrealm without trouble, Mythic normally opens later, but also normally takes time to get there.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Usually you can raid normal/heroic crossrealm but not the mythic version of the current tier,when a new tier comes they usually enable mythic crossrealm for old tier(s)
    "In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement."
    | CPU - i5-6600K @ 4.5 GHz + Cooler Master Hyper - 212 EVO | MB - MSI Z170A Gaming M3 | RAM - 4x HYPERX Savage Black 4GB DDR4 2133MHz | GPU - Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 | HDD #1 - 600GB Western Digital WDC | HDD #2 2TB Seagate @ 7200 RPM | SSD - HyperX Fury 240GB | PSU - LC-POWER LC8750III @750W | Mouse - Logitech G600 | KB - Logitech G910