Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Guys, i have alot of this WQ trinkets (INT + Random Stats). should i use two with haste or one with Critc and other with haste ?

Quote Originally Posted by xxalissonxx View Post
    Guys, i have alot of this WQ trinkets (INT + Random Stats). should i use two with haste or one with Critc and other with haste ?
    The only real answer is to sim your character with each and see what your stat weights are/which sims more DPS.

I too have a haste and crit trinket, but I already have so much haste that the crit trinket is actually better than more haste. I think I actually overdid it on the haste a bit but personally I like casting faster than a few more theoretical DPS points.

A bit late to this as I just found this thread today, but regarding BD. I've noticed at my current gear level and set up (roughly 820 ilvl with ~20%% haste and using RE) it's possible for me to get off 2 Chaos Bolts and an Incinerate during the buff for it, and on one memorable occasion, I got 2 CB and 2 Incinerates (most likely due to latency) though I didn't log it to verify if it did occur or if it was just client prediction or something like that.
    Last edited by Renal923; 2016-09-14 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Clarified using Reverse Entropy

I recently Hit 32% haste on my warlock with 20% crit, I was running Wreak havoc talent, and Noticed that shard regen was a lot smoother and had longer periods of time maintaining my eradication buff, I was just wondering if any other warlocks have hit this haste percentage and how they felt shard regen was.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am at 43% now, it's psychic

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

Have you simmed yourself?
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

I have to say I am a bit jealous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Have you simmed yourself?
    Well yeah, seems like pure single target RB spec at that level of haste on Patchwerk all stats are very very close. With AoE spec helter skelter preset Haste is best and Mastery is terrible.

You can try simming my character from Armory, it seems to be somewhat up to date.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-09-14 at 06:27 PM.

So with the nerf to haste gems, is it now worth to use one socket for the 200 int gem, seeing as haste is still more valuable then int?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

I have myself only 25 % with haste on every possible gear and I have also smooth shard regen but I had it even before that. I've seen many people to complain about the single target shards so here is what I do - I just stack relics with 8% crit on immolate - If you are lucky and get them in all 3 slots you will have 48% crit just from the artifact and then you can add your crit chance. I have 2 out of 3 relics so far and I get the 40% chance from crit on immolate very often. So my advice would be to go for them / or the chaos bolt ones/

Just curious, guys. Is there any source of information on what specs/talent builds are going to be the most viable on a per-boss basis for the upcoming raid? I didn't get any beta time so it's all pretty foreign to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    Just curious, guys. Is there any source of information on what specs/talent builds are going to be the most viable on a per-boss basis for the upcoming raid? I didn't get any beta time so it's all pretty foreign to me.

Original Post?

Deleted
    So if you get the legendary that increases damage on a havoced target, you are going to keep havoc up even on a pure singletarget fight ye ?

Quote Originally Posted by Klokie View Post
    So with the nerf to haste gems, is it now worth to use one socket for the 200 int gem, seeing as haste is still more valuable then int?
    Haste is not more valuable than int.

Deleted

Original Post?
    What Jondar is asking for is a destro guide for each boss of the Emerald Nightmare (sharing talent choice + tips and trick).

Aww I thought haste was higher than int , at 40% conflag is 8.59 I think

Quote Originally Posted by Fearsom1992 View Post
    Aww I thought haste was higher than int , at 40% conflag is 8.59 I think
    Int: 1
    Haste: 0.86
    Crit: 0.81
    Vers: 0.7
    Mastery: 0.64

Should be roughly correct unless your gear is weird. That's only in patchwerk though, starts shuffling around wildly with more targets and with different talents.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Original Post?
    Not quite. I'm more looking for tips on specific encounters, kind of like.. say.. this thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ference_guide/

A new expansion and new raid tier = quite an overwhelming amount of information to retain for a lot of people that are on a bit of a time restraint, so things like that are super helpful. It's simple enough to pick your own talents for the most part, but a lot of the time someone catches something you don't so it's nice to hear other perspectives. Especially when you didn't get a chance to test any Emerald Nightmare bosses in Beta as a Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    Not quite. I'm more looking for tips on specific encounters, kind of like.. say.. this thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ference_guide/

A new expansion and new raid tier = quite an overwhelming amount of information to retain for a lot of people that are on a bit of a time restraint, so things like that are super helpful. It's simple enough to pick your own talents for the most part, but a lot of the time someone catches something you don't so it's nice to hear other perspectives. Especially when you didn't get a chance to test any Emerald Nightmare bosses in Beta as a Warlock.
    Here's a high level:

Single Target Bosses: Ursoc and Nythendra.
    1st Row: Backdraft or Roaring Blaze, either is fine
    2nd Row: Reverse Entropy or Mana Tap, either is fine, mana tap makes you slightly more mobile since you'll use globals on it and life tap. So if you can handle the uptime and management, probably a slightly superior choice.
    3rd Row: Demon Skin
    4th Row: Eradication
    5th Row: Whatever you like best.
    6th Row: Service (imp)
    7th Row: Channel Demonfire (or Soul Conduit if you prefer, its about 1-2% behind)

Bosses where you cleave the shit out of stuff: Dragons, Ilganoth, Cenarius, Xavius
    1st Row: Roaring Blaze. Seems to scale better with wreak havoc. On Ilganoth probably Shadowburn. A lot of stuff dies quickly and this will help your shard levels.
    2nd Row: Reverse Entropy or Mana Tap, either should still be fine. Perfect play with Mana Tap should come out slightly ahead. Cataclysm might work well on Ilganoth with the bloods and such, depends on your guild's method a bit.
    6th Row: Sacrifice
    7th Row: Wreak Havoc

And then there's elereth renferal (spider boss). YMMV but in my guild it won't be worth doing anything but single target. Adds die so fast I wouldn't invest in cleave talents. So I'll plan to go with my same single target build (although I probably won't do this fight as destro)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    So if you get the legendary that increases damage on a havoced target, you are going to keep havoc up even on a pure singletarget fight ye ?
    Yes, and you use wreak havoc talent, even on single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    Here's a high level:

Single Target Bosses: Ursoc and Nythendra.
    1st Row: Backdraft or Roaring Blaze, either is fine
    2nd Row: Reverse Entropy or Mana Tap, either is fine, mana tap makes you slightly more mobile since you'll use globals on it and life tap. So if you can handle the uptime and management, probably a slightly superior choice.
    6th Row: Service (imp)
    7th Row: Channel Demonfire (or Soul Conduit if you prefer, its about 1-2% behind)

Bosses where you cleave the shit out of stuff: Dragons, Ilganoth, Cenarius, Xavius
    1st Row: Roaring Blaze. Seems to scale better with wreak havoc. On Ilganoth probably Shadowburn. A lot of stuff dies quickly and this will help your shard levels.
    2nd Row: Reverse Entropy or Mana Tap, either should still be fine. Perfect play with Mana Tap should come out slightly ahead. Cataclysm might work well on Ilganoth with the bloods and such, depends on your guild's method a bit.
    6th Row: Sacrifice
    7th Row: Wreak Havoc

And then there's elereth renferal (spider boss). YMMV but in my guild it won't be worth doing anything but single target. Adds die so fast I wouldn't invest in cleave talents. So I'll plan to go with my same single target build (although I probably won't do this fight as destro)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and you use wreak havoc talent, even on single target.
    Thank you very much.