Thread: DDoS?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    If you know even 1 thing about what needs to happen, you wouldn't say that. You are clueless.
    no, i stand by my statement. most of it. the parents part was just for added flavor, but idiots who initiate a ddos, should be executed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of tweenagers with nothing better to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Typical Blizz
    Deflecting the blame
    Are you unaware of how DDOS attacks work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

how sad your life must be that your only joy is stopping ppl from playing a game.......

Deleted
    Had a small hickup right now, got disconnected, then login queue with 25 people in front of me, then disconnected again. Second attempt totally fluid, playing right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity_09 View Post
    Are you unaware of how DDOS attacks work?
    Some people like to pretend to hate Blizzard because it's cool.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has information on how to find these people making these attacks, please private message me. I have connections that can take them out quite swiftly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got kicked off my realm which is Stormreaver, meanwhile my friend that I leveled with who is also on Stormreaver is still going strong. Aw well, luckily we both hit level 110, got friendly with all reputations and got as far as we could in our class order.

Yeah, launcher says DDOS is happening now
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    This sucks

The fact that a multi-billion dollar company cannot go something to prevent this is absolutely hilarious. They are incompetent at protecting their own merchandise.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All it takes to DDoS Bell Aliant is four people with nothing better to do.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

It had to happen didnt it?

This is why is fucking hate the human race and i hope the first circle of hell is reserved for these dickless virgins!

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    The fact that a multi-billion dollar company cannot go something to prevent this is absolutely hilarious. They are incompetent at protecting their own merchandise.
    The nature of how DDOS attacks work means you can't prevent them. Theres almost literally nothing you can do about it except wait for the morons to get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by kaesden View Post
    no, i stand by my statement. most of it. the parents part was just for added flavor, but idiots who initiate a ddos, should be executed.
    That's very mean on your part.

Man, the warlock artifact/class hall quest is long enough without all these disconnects
    d

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    You know what sucks the most? Those of us with lives that we can't put on hold just for an expansion release. We have a limited amount of time to play, and these morons ruin it for us.
    Theres many other things to do in this world, and the xpac will be around for a while

10+ Year Old Account
    just remember guys its NOT Blizzard getting DDOSed, its our ISPs. NOT BLIZZARD.

We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Well that's one way to look at it. A naive, stupid way to look at it, but a way nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    not for stormrage
    I feel bad for anyone who didn't leave Stormrage after Towelliee transferred there. He single handedly ruined the best PvE server in the US. Overpopulated lagfest, full of retards spamming nonsense on every world channel...