What are you requiring your raiders to be/have?

So, most of us are 110, and that question that weighs on many raiders and raid leads minds is, what do I expect of them before Sept 20th.

So what do you expect of them? Curious is 850 ilvl a realistic goal to even get to prior to raid release or is that just the cap, very few will reach it?

As well, what AP do you expect to have by then?

And im also curious to know I typically do Normal before heroic, just for some easy gear and to see the fights before heroic, do you guys plan on Normal > Heroic every week? Or just the first week? Or skipping normal all together.

So let me know, whats everyone expecting to be/ expect of their co-raiders.

<following>

/10 characters

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    My plan for my raid team is just to not set it in stone. By all means the extra foundations they lay for themselves helps make a much stronger case for them being in the raid group but performances will always shape what we're doing and how.

We'll be having other raids in the background for normal the first week, with the main focus on heroic.

840 ilvl and 20 traits.

But that's because we want to start raiding ASAP...

My guild is going to hate me probably because I still didn't hit 110.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-09-01 at 09:14 AM.

850+ ilvl. 855+ is doable because of artifact weapon + legendary.

865+ for normal.
    No Titanforge, no party!

Deleted
    Probably about 835, so we can start with normals when they hit live. We had to adjust our raid for the new people (which were pretty casual), so we will start with Normal just to gear everyone up to a level we can start Heroic.
    I have to work with what I have so no point in raging over it.

Deleted
    ilvl 848 if they want to go straight into heroics, any less than that and we'll go into normal first.

Deleted
    To be fair it is pretty is easy to gain 840 item level at least. I'm already at 836 item level on my main, and starting to level my second character today I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    840 ilvl and 20 traits.

But that's because we want to start raiding ASAP...

My guild is going to hate me probably because I still didn't hit 110.
    Half of my guild hasnt either. I don't think hitting 840 is that difficult. We have probably 10 people in the 830+ range already. One guy has 3-4 pieces of 840+ gear.