Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hello, thank you for this WA !
    Created an account to ask if I was the only one losing arround 140 fps in open world when using it ? I was at 280 now arround 130 in open, goes to 25/40 in raids when using it :/
    Thank you

There was apparently an issue with the AP bar/number causing some fps issues. I -think- it was fixed yesterday, so download the newest one from wago.io (make sure to delete the old first).

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    There was apparently an issue with the AP bar/number causing some fps issues. I -think- it was fixed yesterday, so download the newest one from wago.io (make sure to delete the old first).
    that's what I did, even re downloaded week auras, deleted all the others ones ( rip ) tried whitout AP bar at all, still having super big FPS issues

Hmm yeah it looks like it should be fixed. DM Cyous here or on the dreamgrove discord (https://discord.gg/zuMkkf). OR just ask in the balance channel there.

Try just deleting it and re-importing it a few times.
    Last edited by Rocksteadee; 2018-07-20 at 02:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this Legenderpy (as suggested when I reported bugs in WA) bugging out or something else?
    https://www.wowace.com/projects/weakauras-2/issues/1144
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Legenderpy hasn't been updated for the pre-patch, and I don't think it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Issue is Icon auras soaking up a ton of memory.

CPU issues were resolved on AP number.

I'd have to do a very lowkey fix to every single aura. It'll take weeks.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Hey folks. Sad news.

I'm really just not up to the task to repair the FPS issue. I'm sacrificing a massive amount of customization and it just isn't a product I'm happy with.

As of this point ,I'm no longer actively developing the AP Pro Bar. It still works ofc. Others should feel free to create their own version and share it.

Thanks for the work cyous. I was initially using your bar but endced up creating my own - i personally wasnt a fan of the hard coded positioning..
    For anyone who just needs something to get up and running i made my own collection available, its got room for improvement but should cover most required things - feel free to leave feedback/suggestions.
    https://wago.io/SJSy9mKVm

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Hey folks. Sad news.

I'm really just not up to the task to repair the FPS issue. I'm sacrificing a massive amount of customization and it just isn't a product I'm happy with.

As of this point ,I'm no longer actively developing the AP Pro Bar. It still works ofc. Others should feel free to create their own version and share it.
    I'm not familiar with what the FPS issue is but I did love how the bar was looking heading into BfA, even if you decide to never bother with it again I was glad to have the other versions of the bar for Legion!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Thanks for the work cyous. I was initially using your bar but endced up creating my own - i personally wasnt a fan of the hard coded positioning..
    For anyone who just needs something to get up and running i made my own collection available, its got room for improvement but should cover most required things - feel free to leave feedback/suggestions.

Hey do you know how to get a number on your bar like it was previously on Cyrous bar?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Hey do you know how to get a number on your bar like it was previously on Cyrous bar?
    A predictive number that it is so it would follow the prediction of the actual bar.

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post

- - - Updated - - -

A predictive number that it is so it would follow the prediction of the actual bar.
    not entirely sure what you mean, but it has your current asp and the predicted result during cast

Each icon can be individually resized and positioned as required
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2018-07-28 at 09:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    not entirely sure what you mean, but it has your current asp and the predicted result during cast

Each icon can be individually resized and positioned as required
    Ah, It doesnt have the number outside of moonkin form so thought it didnt exist at all.

Deleted
    Hey Wing5Wong, for some reason the DOT tracker doesn't seem to work. It just doesn't find the auras on my target (so I don't get the remaining timer either).
    I have changed the triggers to the french spell names but it's still not working...
    Elune's warrior doesn't display the available stacks

WA2 V2.6.5

Any idea ?

Thanks for your work

Quote Originally Posted by NahikoHyjal View Post
    Hey Wing5Wong, for some reason the DOT tracker doesn't seem to work. It just doesn't find the auras on my target (so I don't get the remaining timer either).
    I have changed the triggers to the french spell names but it's still not working...
    Elune's warrior doesn't display the available stacks

WA2 V2.6.5

Any idea ?

Thanks for your work
    Hi, not sure on the DoT tracking for french - the only area the name is specified is in the trigger 1.
    Check there are some matches for the spell when you add the name (i see 11 Matches beside the spell name)
    you could try the spell ID for sunfire (164815) and moonfire (164812) and see if that works?

For WoE, Trigger 1 and 2 reference the spell name (with 1 match) - check there and perhaps try the spellid on trigger 2(202425), and french spell name in trigger 1

Il create my own thread so this doesnt get bogged down, but in the meantime ive updated all the auras to use spellids
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2018-07-29 at 09:30 AM.

Cyous -- Really appreciate the work you put into this, every version you delivered made playing moonkin a bit better.

I wonder how good this fix is: https://wago.io/r1S7DQYN7
    As in, is it actually a fix or not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Hey folks. Sad news.
    what are people who have used Astral Power Pro Bar Cyous shifting to now?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what are people who have used Astral Power Pro Bar Cyous shifting to now?
    Been messing with a couple, there is this one from wing5wong and then there is a popular druid one on wago that is from Ipse which I've modified a bit and so far is working as I need.

I still really miss Cyous WA though, it was the best of the three by a lot.

pushed an update. reverted a few things and it should be fixed. (strata level bug issues)