Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stormrage Lag issues

So obviously I know I am not the only one but for the last 6 hours Stormrage has been almost completely unplayable. Latency is fine and low, but Questing, Looting, Attacking and other various things take 1-5 min to work. Is this just Stormrage? or are there are realms being affected?.

Zul'jin (which I think we're on the same cluster) is having horrid loot issues, everything else works fine untill you loot.

Area 52 is really bad as well! Just got to a LAN party, and this shit happens... boo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know we've had lots of what Blizzard's calling DDOS attacks. Dunno if your server is any worse than the average, but it's been giving everyone some headache.

Yeah it's bad on Stormrage. I logged out after not being able to move or do anything (exited the game) and got a 45 minute que. that's my fault obviously but the lag on stormrage is just bad. Every 2 minutes it's something

10+ Year Old Account
    LOOOOONG load time as well. Shit's fucked, it's pretty much unplayable. Also have an alt (demon hunter) that won't have the start quest appear.
    Nothing and Everything

Had those problems too on Nethersturm-Eu. Weird lag, only when looting o_O.

Yeah been going on for over 6 hours now, no updates either. At his point they should just restart the server, and lower the capacity some.

Silvermoon-EU had terrible lag + 5k long que times today starting from primetime. It is unplayable for 3 days now but retarded long ques started today. They obviously reduced the server cap to compansate so all DDOS boogyman is a hoax. They are just gonna dodge the issue long enough till the initial expension hype dies down. They are holding off very hard on spending any money for improvments that much is obvious. So good luck logging in after 6pm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The queue to log into Stormrage is 2 hours for me currently, so logging back in to lag out isn't even an option.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

It seems Stormrage just crashed. Myself and guildies just got disconnected and thrown back into a 4000 person queue.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Illidan-US just turned into shit

Yea Stormrage was eventually gonna be screwed. It's gotta be one of the highest pop servers there is.

Quote Originally Posted by lanesia24 View Post
    Yea Stormrage was eventually gonna be screwed. It's gotta be one of the highest pop servers there is.
    Has nothing to do with the population. Most if not all servers are crashing and full of lag due to likely outside issues.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

This is not on Blizzards' end its ddos attacks.

It's been going on for at least 8 hours now, and this is the 3rd day in a row its happening. I highly doubt its DDOS because 3 days in a row and some one would of bragged about doing it, its a problem on their end. This stuff was happening on beta too

Don't feel so bad @OP. I play on USA - Tichondrius and have been getting kicked so much on every login I just cannot even play this atm. I am still lvl 100 and right now as I type my characters dont even show up. Granted they said their having major techinical issues and thats the reason. Ironically though, every expansion Tich-USA realm is almost unplayable for the first week.
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2016-09-02 at 01:17 AM.

I play on Stormrage also. I think I'm about to give up for the night. I've been trying to log in since 6:30pm. It's now 8:10pm. I've played about 3 minutes once before DC'ing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same with Zul'Jin.. its unplayable
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

i'll assume we'll get another free month like with WoD? this shit is unacceptable