Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by f00fights View Post
    It doesn't need to be 800. I got it at about 550 skill after around 900 fishing attempts.
    Alright cheers.

Although you'll probably end up with 800 by the time you're done it sounds like.

No doubt haha. I'm still camping that damn slime though.

How are you guys pulling off this server hopping thing? Do you actually use the realmhop addon, or? I thought that realm swapping only worked if the lead was in the same zone?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday I finished up my next artifact research and shortly after, a quest popped up but then said I had no room. I abandoned a quest, but was never able to get whatever quest it was trying to give me. Was this related to the artifact skin?
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

Quote Originally Posted by fbodyvixen View Post
    Yesterday I finished up my next artifact research and shortly after, a quest popped up but then said I had no room. I abandoned a quest, but was never able to get whatever quest it was trying to give me. Was this related to the artifact skin?
    No. There's no quest for the skin. At least not the hidden one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    No. There's no quest for the skin. At least not the hidden one.
    Well now I'm really confused
    Live Streaming TBC Classic - Narikaah/Naarikah Resto Shaman and Resto Druid POV - https://www.twitch.tv/lorelya2

Logs -
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59848781# - RESTO SHAMAN main
    https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/cha...98#bybracket=1 - RESTO DRUID alt

Deleted
    Unlikely - getting the NPC to combine the books is not accepted as an actual quest, you just get flagged for it and become able to proceed to the next step.
    See if she has a dialogue option for you - be sure to have both books in your inventory, and you have to be specced to Retribution when talking to her.

Well now I'm really confused
    It could've been a quest from Xe'ra for the next part of the illidan thing. Check your quest log or leave the order hall and wait a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    How are you guys pulling off this server hopping thing? Do you actually use the realmhop addon, or? I thought that realm swapping only worked if the lead was in the same zone?
    I used ServerHop. I had also heard realm swapping worked that way but it doesn't appear to be so, at least in the old world. however, it did not work consistently. sometimes I would not change phases even after joining a different realm. YMMV

Edit: Someone was quicker

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I used Cross Realm Assist and just hopped until I was zoned into a new server shard with the slime up. It works the following way (afaik): There are many paladins hopping around, so there is most likely someone in wpl and you get zoned (You get zoned to the first player in that zone, not to the lead). When you leave the group and you are not "allowed" to stay in that shard, you will be zoned back to a suitable shard. You won't stay on a rp server for example. But if there are no suitable shards to return to (because those are full of paladins), the server creates a fresh copy of that zone for you and the slime is up.

So just download the addon and join/leave groups until you are zoned to the empty realm. Took me like 10-15minutes. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    Got rank 5 earlier, nothing.
    Yeah, I got rank 5 1-2 weeks ago, without noticing.

Also, the red appearance is from 1000 HK's, is it not? He has prestige, so it's fairly easy to get that much.

Edit: Didn't notice that OP was exactly one month ago. Nevermind......

I'll have to try the addon later for that, sounds like a headache saver.

If you unlock a color for another hidden appearance though, does it unlock it for all hidden appearances? I got the Prot one last night, and I usually tank dungeons, so wondering if unlocking that will still get me the alt Corrupted skin. Same with WQs, but I usually does those in Ret.

Deleted
    I have tried the addon all it dos is flag me for pvp and then allowing the allys on my server to jump me over and over .... worlds worst addon.

Eu server restart at 5. Will the slime spawn right after the restart?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheJackal View Post
    I have tried the addon all it dos is flag me for pvp and then allowing the allys on my server to jump me over and over .... worlds worst addon.
    Why are you server hopping on the ground?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Yeah, I got rank 5 1-2 weeks ago, without noticing.

Also, the red appearance is from 1000 HK's, is it not? He has prestige, so it's fairly easy to get that much.

Edit: Didn't notice that OP was exactly one month ago. Nevermind......
    On wowhead, red one is listed as 200 wqs completed. Orange one is 1k hks.

EDIT: Checked in game too,red is 200wqs
    Last edited by marinos; 2016-10-03 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    ...just found out the slime spawned 15 minutes after I left a group.

Does anyone know any quick ways to get banned from WoW and/or have my subscription canceled and possibly refunded early? I've had enough of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    On wowhead, red one is listed as 200 wqs completed. Orange one is 1k hks.

EDIT: Checked in game too,red is 200wqs
    I'll get red in less than a week probably, as I clear out the WQs daily. That 100 dungeon requirement, though...maaaaaaaaaaan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'll have to try the addon later for that, sounds like a headache saver.

If you unlock a color for another hidden appearance though, does it unlock it for all hidden appearances? I got the Prot one last night, and I usually tank dungeons, so wondering if unlocking that will still get me the alt Corrupted skin. Same with WQs, but I usually does those in Ret.
    No it doesn't. Gotta do it as ret if you want the ret skin and holy if you want the holy skin afaik.