Page 1 of 3
LastLast

This is How i wish Blod elves would look.

http://kostanryuk.deviantart.com/art...nter-567091982 If Blood elves looked like that ingame.. i'd race change all in an instant.. that Chest is just to die for.

With more muscles? With other skin color on calves? How?

7+ Year Old Account
    They do look like that. What do you mean?

Meh, not a fan of oversized stuff. It's better the way it is.

With big boobs? Just for that?

They look just like that.

Just some weeb that can't muster the libido to jerk off to normal women. (Yes my friend, normal women don't have double DDs. Sorry to break it to you.)

Looking at it more closely, the belf's boobs are almost as big as her head. Disgusting. Good painting, but the idea is pretty perverted.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Just some weeb that can't muster the libido to jerk off to normal women. (Yes my friend, normal women don't have double DDs. Sorry to break it to you.)

Looking at it more closely, the belf's boobs are almost as big as her head. Disgusting. Good painting, but the idea is pretty perverted.
    Then clearly you haven't seen normal women because many do and bigger.

Also everyone has a kink.

Ontopic: They already do just in the graphic style of WoW, If this was any other MMO they would be more noticeable.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Pretty sure you can find some mods that can do the trick , But you might get banned for it.

In game looks pretty close to me, not exact but close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Then clearly you haven't seen normal women because many do and bigger.

Also everyone has a kink.

Ontopic: They already do just in the graphic style of WoW, If this was any other MMO they would be more noticeable.
    Yes, they are called big mamas. And everyone has a kink, true, but this is just perverted. Oversize-fetish of weebs is nothing short of disgusting. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Yes, they are called big mamas. And everyone has a kink, true, but this is just perverted. Oversize-fetish of weebs is nothing short of disgusting. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.
    Once again clearly you haven't seen normal woman. It isn't just oversized woman with DD's or bigger champ.

I have a friend who is maybe 120 pounds soak and wet yet has DD's. We get it you want to come into a thread and just insult people. At lease don't look like a idiot when you do it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Are you girl? Do you have small boobs perhaps? Just wondering

Once again clearly you haven't seen normal woman. It isn't just oversized woman with DD's or bigger champ.

I have a friend who is maybe 120 pounds soak and wet yet has DD's. We get it you want to come into a thread and just insult people. At lease don't look like a idiot when you do it.
    I have a wife, dude. Sure it's a sexless marriage but at least I sleep closer to a woman you or OP - or hell, most of this forum - ever will :>

I have a wife, dude. Sure it's a sexless marriage but at least I sleep closer to a woman you or OP - or hell, most of this forum - will ever will :>
    Its clear what your doing, so its just best to report and move on.

Its clear what your doing, so its just best to report and move on.
    Report me for what? How is revealing the weeb virgins the truth that women's melons' sizes aren't as their cartoons reportable? Report for truth?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-06 at 12:39 AM.

Deleted
    I have a wife, dude. Sure it's a sexless marriage but at least I sleep closer to a woman you or OP - or hell, most of this forum - ever will :>
    Rofl someone's getting cucked real hard. Pathetic excuse of a man. Have you met your wife's children yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Rofl someone's getting cucked real hard. Pathetic excuse of a man. Have you met your wife's children yet?
    We don't have children and she's...weird...about sex. She has literally no libido and actually thinks sex makes people unhappy. Yep not dumping the woman I love and my marriage down the drain makes me a cuck and a "pathetic excuse for a man"

Don't worry champ, I'm sure you'll find that special someone one day and understand grown-up stuff like that!

Little tip: Not getting your dick wet isn't the end of the world :>

Deleted
    We don't have children and she's...weird...about sex. She has literally no libido and actually thinks sex makes people unhappy. Yep not dumping the woman I love and my marriage down the drain makes me a cuck and a "pathetic excuse for a man"

Don't worry champ, I'm sure you'll find that special someone one day and understand grown-up stuff like that!
    Of course she doesn't have libido around you when she's getting pounded by that BBC every chance she gets.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-06 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    What does his wife's boyfriend think of the arrangement?