Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nice Auras!!! Now I'm using this! Thanks!!!

Deleted
    Hi dude nice work with the WA!
    i have a request is it possible to implement this ignore pain WA wago.io/N1Ub3_ouZ (cant post links first time posting) first line says how much ignore pain u will get if u click it. Second line says how much u have and will absorb.

Regards

Been using these for a week now. Fantastic. Thanks for putting the time in and sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    I won't find any time to update them today.
    Is there something really important to change from your side?

UPDATE
    cause of the recent class tuning I've changed some protection stuff to reflect those.
    thank you so much

sweet narnia the most beautiful thing i've seen all week

Deleted
    For arms I find it a bit too busy.. I tried it and I found that using a simple tmw profile worked better for me. I would consider taking out some of the cds shown for arms and make the more important ones (e.g. BC) a bit bigger.

Why does the Rage value only show on rampage if you've taken Carnage? Is it supposed to be that way?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello,
    Anyone know how to add a glow, or make the rage bar another color when above a certain amount of rage? I haven't been able to make it do that.

Are these excellent WAs still maintained?

Hey, great job on the WAs. I've recommended them to a lot of people.

My icons lack timers on them. What should I do to activate them? Please, help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    Why does the Rage value only show on rampage if you've taken Carnage? Is it supposed to be that way?
    Will take a look into it

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    My icons lack timers on them. What should I do to activate them? Please, help.
    Do you use elvui with addonskins?
    If yes Check the addonskins settings for weakaura

Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Are these excellent WAs still maintained?
    Yes but I've got no major requests
    Last edited by mTx87; 2016-10-16 at 11:10 AM.

Do you use elvui with addonskins?
    If yes Check the addonskins settings for weakaura
    Yes, I do use elvui, but I'm not sure about addonskins. Where are these settings?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Yes, I do use elvui, but I'm not sure about addonskins. Where are these settings?
    go into ElvUI Settings and check the following:
    AddOnSkins->Miscellaneous

There should be a sign on "WeakAura AuraBar" and "WeakAura Cooldowns" (that's my current settings)

One guy mentioned he disabled addonskins for weakauras and got no more timers after that

go into ElvUI Settings and check the following:
    AddOnSkins->Miscellaneous

There should be a sign on "WeakAura AuraBar" and "WeakAura Cooldowns" (that's my current settings)

One guy mentioned he disabled addonskins for weakauras and got no more timers after that
    Thank you for the help. Didn't even had them installed by default and was confused trying to find it in my settings. Installed it right now and it works great, thanks again.

Slight improvements for visibility, great strings!

Also, I have a little suggestion to prot settings.

Every time you have 20+ rage and less than 3 seconds on IP buff it should highlight IP to refresh the duration and not waste the block value. It may work like that already and I'm just stupid, but I just tested it and it didn't seem to work that way tho. Shouldn't be an issue on high-damage encounters, but will help a lot on chain pulling dungeons.
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-10-16 at 12:11 PM.

I'm having some extra icons in the middle of my screen and i don't know why. It seems that every icon of the group except the rage bar and the swing timer appears aligned in the center on top of each other. Except that the WA group appears to be fine. Cant post an image because i am new member. Any help?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wherestheprocs View Post
    I'm having some extra icons in the middle of my screen and i don't know why. It seems that every icon of the group except the rage bar and the swing timer appears aligned in the center on top of each other. Except that the WA group appears to be fine. Cant post an image because i am new member. Any help?
    could you upload a screenshot to any site and post the link?

did you already deleted the WA group and imported it again?
    what version of weakauras addon are you using?
    etc.

@mTx87 any idea on the rage for Rampage when massacre is selected? its killing me and im top dumb to fix it myself. Ugh, now I fucked up the carnage one trying to change it.
    Last edited by globezorz; 2016-10-17 at 07:43 PM.