Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    -snip-
    Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-26 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirin View Post
    -snip-
    the first screenshot you posted was posted here some time ago and was stated as fake and troll.

so another troll post yay! if someone found it it could be datamined by now becasue blizzard can no longer hide it then in their database

screenshot from wowhead comment: http://imgur.com/ozRXTnq what does the 100 mean on the item? 100 stack? bit strange hm :P?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by silirin View Post
    -snip-
    time for nelth

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    the first screenshot you posted was posted here some time ago and was stated as fake and troll.

so another troll post yay! if someone found it it could be datamined by now becasue blizzard can no longer hide it then in their database

screenshot from wowhead comment: imgur com/ozRXTnq what does the 100 mean on the item? 100 stack? bit strange hm :P?
    wouldn't it be even stranger for them to photoshop in "100"?

What if the skin is locked behind rep as well? I know the fury warrior skin requires exalted with the Valarjar, what if thunderfury takes a rep at exalted as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Silirin View Post
    -snip-
    Guess what? Read the damn thread please

I'm AK4, revered with HM gonna and I'm talking into mythic Nelth rn. Let us pray to RNGeezus himself.

as i just said the one screenshot he posted was posted here 1-2 weeks ago it is again just a fucking troll
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    as i just said the one screenshot he posted was posted here 1-2 weeks ago it is again just a fucking troll
    Yes, the cut one, obviously. But the two trade-screens...Idk, I'm no expert, but they do look...well, more legit than anything else we've had so far. Yes, the 100 number is weird, but other than that..

I found someone in game with the appearance, I tried messaging him with no response

This thread is a mess again, we could really do with a new reboot, less nonsense in the first post would be useful, just clear information on what has been debunked already.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    This thread is a mess again, we could really do with a new reboot, less nonsense in the first post would be useful, just clear information on what has been debunked already.
    Yep here we go again with all the repeat information because people can't be bothered reading the thread yet they want to be "helpful". Morons

Quote Originally Posted by Kinvara View Post
    I found someone in game with the appearance, I tried messaging him with no response
    if the color wasnt blue then it was a bug

Just checked the NGA forums for TF searches and found NOTHING.
    No such screenshots, no discussions about Highmountain reputation, nothing.
    What a tryhard trolls with NGA watermarks.
    http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=9934451&_ff=189
    See here, if you want.

Deleted
    If it actually drops in neltharion's lair I wonder if it's obtainable after being locked out for loot. Would suck if you only had one chance a week to get it.

During my research in Black Rook Hold i fell down in the middle of the way down and i found this.. http : // imgur . com / a/ VbojW
    It's a kobold with a treasure (My mind immediately goes to Dagg) but i cannot click the treasure ..maybe cause im at AK3
    I tried to find something related to this kobold but nada,,

Quote Originally Posted by Aurugorn View Post
    If it actually drops in neltharion's lair I wonder if it's obtainable after being locked out for loot. Would suck if you only had one chance a week to get it.
    Well...so far all the ways to obtain them from the beta have proven to be accurate. Check Wowhead for more info on what dropped in beta. My suggestion would be to gain each rank of artifact power and do Mythic Nelths Lair and see. I don't know what else could be done.

The thread isn't even that long yet but people still won't bother to read the previous posts. We have like 5 continuous pages of people posting the bugged version of Thunderfury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killakoolaid View Post
    -snip-
    Im reading this thread since opening. Every single comment. And got feeling that last couple of pages its full of desparate and lazy people who do not bother to read even the OP text. Tell us something else rather than, Gm abuse or thuderfury bugs. Where are all the people gone.

It is AK gated. I find no other explanation. We will not obtain it just yet even if you abuse all the gms on WoW. We got the honor of getting one of the BEST weapon appearance in game and people want to get it on 1st month when its well known that corrupted ashbringer (same epic level weapon) has been gated under 12 AK. If some of the rouges are so impeitant to actually dedicate few minutes to thread every now and then, spamming all this unisful info, maybe they can bug the weapon and enjoy the skin and get achievement from other specs! While leaving people, who actually care, alone. Because I havent seen anything useful posted since page 12 (most likely this isn't useful as well).
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-26 at 07:15 AM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Im reading this thread since opening. Every single comment. And got feeling that last couple of pages its full of desparate and lazy people who do not bother to read even the OP text. Tell us something else rather than, Gm abuse or thuderfury bugs. Where are all the people gone.

It is AK gated. I find no other explanation. We will not obtain it just yet even if you abuse all the gms on WoW. We got the honor of getting one of the BEST weapon appearance in game and people want to get it on 1st month when its well known that corrupted ashbringer (same epic level weapon) has been gated under 12 AK. If some of the rouges are so impeitant to actually dedicate few minutes to thread every now and then, spamming all this unisful info, maybe they can bug the weapon and enjoy the skin and get achievement from other specs! While leaving people, who actually care, alone. Because I havent seen anything useful posted since page 12 (most likely this isn't useful as well).
    If it's AK gated why even bother looking except right after each AK gate?