Which potion for healers for raiding?

Leytorrent seems crap for over 10 seconds, Ancient Mana seems meh and Draenic Intellect actually seems the most worth out of the 3. Unless I am missing something? Just wondering which ones to make on my Alchemist for it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-20 at 02:05 AM.

If you need the extra mana, then the channeling mana potions have historicaqlly always been the best to use - its just a matter of getting to know a fight to find the times when you can spend the 10 seconds to regenerate.

I do expect at least during progression for healers to use either Leytorrent or Ancient Mana, just so that they get a bit more freedom to heal, before every fight runs perfectly and one can start to conserve mana better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea, as a healer I dont use potions every fight like a tank / dps does. However when I do it's the 10sec mana channel one. All of our healers use this aswell and we just announce in voice when we are 'drinking' so that other healers are aware they may need to pick up the slack.

leytorrent is more mana but it's often pretty tough to use them; personally I just use the regular mana pots on 90% of encounters and expect to keep doing that in legion

Deleted
    Healers need heal potions obviously... (scr).