Stampede. Have to position / be aware of surrounding mobs?

Okay so I am starting to do Mythic+ dungeons. I main MM but I just like how BM is in the Mythic+. One thing that gets me is the fear of pulling extra shit with Barrage / Occasionally Sidwinders, but with BM there is virtually no worry from that.

However I am thinking of talenting Stampede for faster trash kills as this seems better for Mythic+. But I am unsure exactly how this ability follows in terms of agroing mobs we're not in combat with. I know positioning is key with any of our oops AoE abilities. But will Stamepede pull through walls? Exactly how far is its range where it will agro other mobs (if it even does). Will dungeons like Eye of Azshara / Halls of Valor be best to not use it?

Any and all advice is appreciated. casual hunter here just trying to ace my gameplay the best I can.

Deleted
    Stampede for BM is pretty much what Barrage is for MM, just even less predictable.
    It will go through walls and through cliffs and it doesn't matter whether mobs are above or below (@ vault, cliff at the end for example)

Since you have 100% mobility, try directing it towards the way you came from.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Since you have 100% mobility, try directing it towards the way you came from.
    sums it up