Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Every nintendo console except wiiU/ Vboy.
    Every sega console except megadrive.
    Every sony console except ps4.
    Every MS console except xbone.

Pretty much been into consoles until last gen when I made a total conversion to PC.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to own a PS3 until the day it got stolen.

Years ago I owned an upgraded Amiga 1200 but 95% of the time I used it to develop software on it. When the Amiga era ended I had to (grudgingly) move on to PCs.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just about everything from the Commodore 64 and up. I don't have the Wii-U, XBone or PS4 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    I haaaaave a PS4, a Wii-U, an Xbox 360, a Wii, a PS2, a New 3DS XL, an N64 and a SNES. I think my 3DS is my favorite. Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Harvest Moon, Zelda. All my favorite stuff in one convenient, portable little package. I play it way more than any other console.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, DS, 3DS (broken screen), New 3DS. Forgot Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy SP, Gameboy Advance.
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2016-09-29 at 04:09 AM.

Gamecube, N64, PS2, Gameboy, GBA, GBA SP, DS(original)

Currently? XBox 1, Wii U, Xbox 360, and a few 3DS's. Have owned other consoles in the past but I've either sold them or given them to friends/family.

My favorite? Currently a toss up between the Wii U and the 3DS. One is great for local multiplayer (Wii U), the other has amazing single player games (3DS). During it's time I also played the shit out of my 360. My favorite console of all time though will be the Gamecube.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Every Nintendo system, except WiiU and Virtual Boy.

I use the Wii pretty much to play GameCube games. I have a very tiny Wii Collection - I just think the controller(s) stink - wiiMote meh, classic controller passable. My GameCube collection is large. The GC controller is amazing and is really the last fun controller put out by Nintendo. To me, GameCube controller >> WiiMote >> WiiUTablet.

GameCube controller > N64 controller.

Nintendo was being clever, but the recent controllers are not couch freindly :P

Beyond that, Atari 2600, Sega Genesis. I even have a Commodore VIC-20, /duck. Bill Cosby adds and all... =D
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-09-29 at 07:58 PM.

Deleted
    Currently:

SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii
    PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4
    XBox
    Sega Dreamcast
    GB (x2), GBC (x4), GBA, 3DS XL
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2016-09-29 at 08:32 PM.

Deleted
    SNES, n64. Just can't get into today's dual stick gaming. It just feels horribly imprecise, and being left handed doesn't help.

7+ Year Old Account
    None.

Last console I owned was the original Nintendo.

Everything pre current gen (can you tell im not a pc gamer :P) but this gen only a PS4. Microsofts "we arent just planning to fuck you over but are actually going to go on stage and expect you to cheer for it" absurd anti consumer mis management was pretty off putting and quantum break is sincerely the only interesting xbone exclusive and thats not enough for a console and the Wii U suffers from 'Nintendo Tax' where games never drop in price and suffer from scalpers buying up copies to flip worse than any other console so i've just not bothered yet, though i plan to get one when breath of the wilds comes out but that also includes things like bayonetta 2, w101, pickmin 3 and a few others. Though sadly on the whole nintendo really dropped the ball first party wise this gen. To my knowledge Pokemon Moon and Breath of the wilds will be the first first party nintendo games i have bought in over 2 years. Thats insane compared to how it was in the GBA days.

For now i either stick with retro consoles like the saturn and dreamcast for the home arcade experience or stick to the ps3 and ps4 for the weebshit i so crave and games like FFXIV and Destiny i play with friends since nobody else bought and xbone and i cant even name a multiplayer wii u title thats not splatoon or mario kart.

So yeah, not exactly the best console gen thus far across the board.

Have owned orginal GB, GBA, and own 3DS and new3DS. Own a Wii and an original PS.

Wii was a gift, PS was my first console (after the GB) - played both a lot until i started playing on PC and now that i have a decent gaming rig (6yo now, changed video card and still rocking) i can fullfill all my "console" (actually bigass tv + couch + pad) needs with a Steam Link.

Really, game exclusives don't appeal me at all, i have an humongous library for pc, i can choose where to play without buying a new console every X years and i see really no reason in buying new ones.
    Wii has been an exception because gift + i modded it for free games basically. Nintendo handhelds i have listed but i don't mix them with the consoles having a very different game library.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.