Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dracodraco nailed it on the 1st response. Save Heroism for the 2nd P1 to burn through the two dominators asap. The second time you go into the heart you have a lot more time than the first one, so you don't need to push the damage. If you're still struggling, you can save potions for the big Horror that pops out after the triple corruptors.

Deleted
    We were struggling so actually decided to kill the boss in the first P2. Made sure everyone got in instantly after killing the eye, everyone popped damage pots (including healers), heroism, and just tried to orientate ourselves so we took as little damage from the aoe debuff as possible without having to move. Makes the fight so much easier than having to face a second P1.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    If we were to bring every Ichor to the eye as soon as they spawned our ranged would lose so much time moving that the dps would drop immensely, increasing the time we were exposed to Tentacle damage.
    I guess that creates a few plus sides to my guilds melee heavy comp. We have a lot of interrupts for Mind Flay, stuns for Ichors in front of the eye, and more people that can dps while moving. I guess the ichors are slow enough that if you run across the room to dps you can burn a bit before they catch up but having someone kiting an Ichor from the first set until the last set spawns seems a bit tedious.