INTRO/ABOUT US

We are the combination of two guilds who merged from different realms onto Tichondrius. As such, the OKStupid guild is relatively new (having only been in existence for two tiers of raiding now). In the past we have been primarily a casual heroic guild, with limited to no experience in mythic. However, this time around we find ourselves pushing through the heroic barrier faster than before, and are now making solid attempts in mythic. With that comes some required change, the need for a more balanced raid team.

Wowprogress report on our guild

OUR RAID TIMES

We raid two nights a week: T/Th from 6pm - 9pm server time (PST)(-7 soon to be -8 GMT)

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
  • ~860 ilvl
  • 1-2 Warlocks
  • 1-2 Mages
  • 0-1 Hunter

The guild has zero raid ready warlocks, and only one mage. So this is our preference. Best case scenario I get interest from 1-2 locks, 1-2 mages, and a hunter. We are looking for mature players who are laid back and ready for a more casual guild that still wants to progress. We are pretty relaxed during raids, and our raid leader is always open to feedback on the best way to handle a situation. We require the player to be fully gemmed and enchanted, ready with pots/flasks/food. If you perform well, you WILL get a spot in our mythic group.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US

We're a pretty active guild with a solid mix of players, from those who sim everything and find every little bit of dps they can manage to those who just want to have a nice relaxing day pushing through heroics. Currently we clear H.EN in about 2hrs on Tues and move into Mythic from there. We have an active discord and the officers are pretty easy to get a hold of if needed.

HOW YOU GO FROM INTRO TO MYTHIC RAIDER

I'm the one handling the recruiting right now, so the process is simple. You can message me here, on Discord @ Kissmonster#4104, or on BNet @ Kissmonster#1138. We will talk for a bit and I will judge whether you will be a good fit for the guild, and if so and you've got yourself an invite, the next step will be to take you into our heroic run. If things look good and you are keeping up in DPS with the middle pack then boom, into mythic we go.

- - - Updated - - -

Our search continues