Feral Hidden Artifact Glitched?

I finished my AK4 on Thursday, got a screech yesterday for hinterlands and activated the stone. Today I teleport to dreamway and I don't get a screech. Is this a random chance to get a screech per day, or is it guaranteed to give you a random screech per day?

Pretty sure it's a random chance, some people have gone over a week without getting a new screech.
    Also you should perhaps check the 18 page long discussion about the feral hidden artifact skin.

I did, but they were saying it was bugged for them and they haven't seen it since last week when blizzard said they fixed the bug. Since I got it just yesterday I figured I was either fine, and it was a random chance, or it's a new bug.

I had my hidden form today. So all you need is AK lvl 4, and to click each of the 3 stones at least once. Then once you go back the "path of dreams" (sorry I don't know the english name since I play in my native langage : french), Ela'lothen will be in the center of the zone, all you have then to do is to /sit next to him in cat form to receive the feather.

I'm really happy ^^. Now only the balance and guardian hidden form left to get !

Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    I did, but they were saying it was bugged for them and they haven't seen it since last week when blizzard said they fixed the bug. Since I got it just yesterday I figured I was either fine, and it was a random chance, or it's a new bug.
    It's a random chance once per day. You either get a screech or you don't. The 'bug' was for the stones storing. Any progress before the 27th of Sept. was cleared. Given you got your stone after that it will stick.