SV Fury of the Eagle on the GCD??????

So I have been playing SV hunter since the Beta, and never has Fury of the Eagle been on the GCD. Well for some reason it is now on the GCD and doesnt highlight in gold when you have stacks of Mongoose Bite. So I went looking for the recent patch notes for today (9/21/2016), and nothing is written about Fury of the Eagle being changed. So I went to the PTR to see if this was something they changed. On the PTR it is not of the GCD and highlights gold when you have Mongoose Bite stacks. What is going on? Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so please put in a ticket so that this "bug" can be fixed. Thank you so much!

Crypto-Turalyon US

You probably have that option turned off where it gives you proc alerts, or something. Look at your settings.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Something is bugged out. I never turned any option off. FotE is on the GCD now. It is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    You probably have that option turned off where it gives you proc alerts, or something. Look at your settings.
    Then every single SV hunter turned that off at the same time today, and still wouldn't explain it being on the GCD now.

Quote Originally Posted by Derian View Post
    Then every single SV hunter turned that off at the same time today, and still wouldn't explain it being on the GCD now.
    The dude didn't say every single hunter experienced the problem.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

I have noticed the same thing since today or so. My artifact ability no longer lights up and it does feel like its on the gcd all of a sudden, which it wasnt before 100%

Still messed up..... I hope this isnt for long.

Deleted
    Fury of the eagle is sadly on the Gcd now..
    Now it feels clunky and not smooth at all when u build up for that combo.
    Aswell before i had 2 to 1 second(s) left on Aspect of the Eagle when i fnished with FoTe and now it expires within it >:c

I opened a ticket because I thought I was the only one with this issue at the time. The answer I got was more like they didn't know if it was supposed to be happening either.

Greetings,

This is Game Master Lelltia checking in. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to contact us about the issue you were having, I hope you are doing well.

I read your ticket and I understand the cooldown for Fury of the Eagle is not working as intended and is not being affected by Mongoose Bite.

Although I do not play Hunter myself I do know that recently a global cooldown was added to Fury of the Eagle which could be causing the issues you are experiencing. While this has not been verified as a bug, we very much appreciate the reports by players such as yourself. Without these reports we would not be aware of things that need to be investigated and fixed. I recommend reporting this ingame as well using the "Report Bug" feature.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this or any other issues that we can address please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Of course with the new blue posts this morning I have to imagine it's not intentional, but who knows if it'll be fixed.

And that is when you reopen the issue

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh I see that's the reason why I fucked up couple of FotE's in dungeons today. I really hope they take it off the GCD, it's clunky enough even then.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I have been submitting a a bug report since the first time i realized this ability was messed up. I have also been tweeting warcraftdevs everyday. I have not recieved any news about what is going on with this. I am pretty sure every SV hunter is pissed off about this. I hope they fix this fast!

Any news about this? Really annoying, both that it happen and also that there is no info in patch notes/hot fix...

On the PTR for 7.1 Fury of the Eagle is on the GCD now. I now believe that this was an intentional "fix", and naturally blizzard decided not to tell us officially. Thank you blizzard for making me decide to play a different class all together. Good luck survival hunters. I wish you all the best.

Deleted
    It's sad how they do this to a spec that is already severely underrepresented. Looks like they are just giving up on SV atm, just like in HFC.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh View Post
    It's sad how they do this to a spec that is already severely underrepresented. Looks like they are just giving up on SV atm, just like in HFC.
    Boo fucking hoo.

Yes it's an annoying issue, but do you HAVE to be a stereotypical class forum user to get the point across?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Boo fucking hoo.

Yes it's an annoying issue, but do you HAVE to be a stereotypical class forum user to get the point across?
    What's your problem? They obviously didn't care about SV in WoD and basically made it unplayable. Then they reintroduce it as a melee spec while also making a super mobile DH, not giving us any meaningful raid utility. The damage output of survival is kind of low and it just feels like Blizzard doesn't care much anymore.

What's your problem? They obviously didn't care about SV in WoD and basically made it unplayable. Then they reintroduce it as a melee spec while also making a super mobile DH, not giving us any meaningful raid utility. The damage output of survival is kind of low and it just feels like Blizzard doesn't care much anymore.
    Exactly what a stereotypical class forum user is. "X class is better, Blizzard doesn't care about MY class" or similar. Every single class forum simpleton says the same, regardless of class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Exactly what a stereotypical class forum user is. "X class is better, Blizzard doesn't care about MY class" or similar. Every single class forum simpleton says the same, regardless of class.
    The only spec that is less played in heroic raid encounters is frost mage. The disparity between SV, BM and MM on warcraftlogs right now is 2k : 28k: 59k. Not sure how you can start to argue that this seems fine.

If they take a spec and completely redesign it, they should at least do so in a way that incentivises players to actually use it.

And where did I say that "X class is better"? I'm complaining about a lack of utility, a somewhat cluncky gameplay and a rather meh damage in general.

Edit:

WarcraftDev twitter confirmed it as "fix" btw: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...77927265103872
    Last edited by mmoc2d47959902; 2016-10-01 at 01:51 PM.

The only spec that is less played in heroic raid encounters is frost mage. The disparity between SV, BM and MM on warcraftlogs right now is 2k : 28k: 59k. Not sure how you can start to argue that this seems fine.
    I'm pretty sure I know a couple of ways off the top of my head. It's early into the tier, only the second raid week, and most people running heroics are doing at least some level of optimizing which means that right now they'd be likely to play MM. Oh what a surprise, MM has basically twice the numbers of the other 2 specs combined. I guess you could argue it's not "fine" that one spec is performing above others, but let's be realistic here - when was there ever a situation where all 3 hunter specs were even remotely equal in a raid tier? 2 specs, sure, but all 3? Siege of Orgrimmar came pretty close at least in recent times, but MM was still definitely behind the other two specs with BM having a slight lead over SV on most bosses. Even more unrealistic is to expect them to get it perfectly right after making such a massive change. It takes time, and feels like they always aim for the safer route rather than overshooting it (though exceptions do happen). And let's not forget about all the other classes and their specs too..

On top of that, how many people do you think rolled a hunter years ago in the hopes of one day playing a melee spec instead of choosing an actual melee class like a rogue? I know I picked it to play ranged DPS, so MM/BM are my only options right now. Well, I really hate pets so honestly MM is the hugely preferred spec for me but that's an entirely different matter.

I haven't even tried SV yet, just once set up my keybinds, chose the talents and that's it. I'd be extremely surprised if I was the only one in this situation. Pretty sure I'll give it a go eventually, but for now I couldn't care less about it. Just dumping my relics to the SV weapon whenever I have extra ones that I aren't an upgrade for MM/BM.

Quote Originally Posted by ot4ku-mh
    Ah yes, the good ol' overreaction. "They're giving up on my class" after they fix something that was never intended to work like that to begin with. If anything it should tell you the opposite, they care about your spec enough to fix a broken mechanic - had they given up on it I doubt they would do that, no?
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa