Thread: Fix my dps

Deleted

Question Fix my dps

As the title says, can someone help me with my dps?

I was raiding with my guild yesterday, and we were on ursoc HC, my guild is not a hardcore one ofc since we are only 3/7 Hc but i hate it when i know i am doing bad dps. When i look at my bracket i am 49% and i dont know why i am that low, i want to be near 80%.

From what i can see i have high uptime on my dots, and that i use all my Lunar Empowerment and Solar Empowerment.

Te only thing that i can tell is that i dont use pot, and the reason for that is again we are not Hardcore and it costs to much.

/reports/n7VqMXx1P2jaRyfh#fight=8&type=damage-done&source=6

(i cant post any links. Its from warcraftlogs)

I compared your logs to a druid of the same ilvl who is doing 30k more than you, and the number of spells cast is pretty much the same.

imgur(.)com/a/kmVBJ

The only noticeable difference is he choses to go with blessing of elune instead of astral communion (less cd management), and does a better job optimizing the bloodlust phase. So my guess is you need to optimize the moon spells, starsurges and incarnation of elune during bloodlust and pop a potion if you want those extra 30k.

Anyway I'm not a pro or anything, we are only 1/7 HM, let's see if someone else spots something I didn't see.

You're not using pots so you can't compare the logs to players who do. Most people in Heroic double pot on a boss and that will add a substantial amount of dps to their report. If you are not hardcore then don't worry about comparing yourself to people who are. Anyone hitting 80% for their bracket is going to be using every buff and pot they can to up their DPS.

Deleted
    I'll try swapping out AC for BOE and look into my bloodlust phase.

i know my guild is not hardcord but i still wanna do my best.

Thx for the feedback!