I cant target myself when in spirit of redemption?

Kinda noobish question but its my first exp as priest , i cant target myself with prayer or other spells , is this how it is supposed to be?

Nevermind , sorry for this post the spell tell it itself , i never actually read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...I mean you are dead...
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Why would you need to target yourself? You're invincible, so you have no need to heal yourself or do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Why would you need to target yourself? You're invincible, so you have no need to heal yourself or do anything else.
    It would be nice if you could use guardian on yourself and rez after spirit is over

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    It would be nice if you could use guardian on yourself and rez after spirit is over
    lol, that would really shut up everyone about defensive cooldowns!

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    That'd be OP as fuck if you could self-rez on a 4 minute cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    That'd be OP as fuck if you could self-rez on a 4 minute cooldown.
    Yes, thus when we have a certain legendary equipped we can only do that on a 8 minute cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, thus when we have a certain legendary equipped we can only do that on a 8 minute cooldown.
    10 minutes.

And man is it nice.

Perhaps he wants to know because he's used to casting spells such as PoH on himself. If you can't do that while in Spirit form, I can see why that might be a bit confusing in the heat of the moment.