Recurrent Ritual - Rotation changes?

Hey guys, I just received my first legendary and it was Recurrent Ritual - Which makes Dreadstalkers cost no shards, or generate two if using the talent.

The reason for the post is because I am curious to how this will change my rotation, and what everyone thinks. Also I was curious to how the legendary ranks up in comparison to the others. I believe the bracers are still the best, but the doom belt might also be better, if not because of the effect but the haste?

Please post your thoughts, or experiences if you also have the legendary. Also, please if possible refrain from salty posts about me having a legendary. Its all RNG based, and my RNG doesn't effect yours. If you can't refrain from salty posts then please do not contribute.

Deleted
    You still have the same priority, having the shoulders just means that you will be able to pump out more imps through hand of gul'dan than if you didn't have the shoulders.
    You might be able to fit in another gul'dan cycle in your opener as well to beef up your thal'kiels further