Outlaw rogue Mythic+ dungeon talent spec

Does anyone the optimal talent spec for outlaw rogues for mythic+?

1113322 i'd guess (just like for raids)

maybe potw instead of DT

quick draw can be good but for bosses ghostly is really good so id guess it depends on affixes
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-10-09 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    1113322 i'd guess (just like for raids)

maybe potw instead of DT

quick draw can be good but for bosses ghostly is really good so id guess it depends on affixes
    Yeah for bosses maybe, but since the majority of the difficulty comes from thrash i'd say focus on that?
    From my experience bosses tend to fall over quickly anyway and thrash is the most time consuming/difficult.

1 (the 30% heal increase on Crimson Vail really helps your healer alot, Cheat Death still has a 2min cooldown and by the time you start taking fatal damage its likely a wipe anyway)
    1 (Canonball Barrage helps burn packs like hell, Alacrity has a longgg rampup time..)

7+ Year Old Account
    For first tier all 3 choice are not to far from each other. On st ghostly strike is best and it's very strong for AoE if you are good with it.for AoE situations swordmaster is prty much equal.

Second tier is personal choice I personally like acrobatic strike a lot for extra range on BF andit sometimes allow you to dps while staying out of bad... 2 other choice are very viable 2.

Deeper stratagem is by far the best talent in this tier for outlaw.

Cheat death and elusiveness are both viable choice. I personally like cheat death better but if you are very good with your feint usage and you are not dying to stupid mistake elusiveness can be very good.

Dirty tricks and prey on the weak are good. Dirty tricks is strong if your group is a bit slow on interrupt as gouge can be use to interrupt 2 ( you can interrupt stuff that you cannot with kick).prey on the weak is very good for prio target if you can stun first for no dr on the stun ( 7sec of 10% more dmg from everyone is very very strong)

Alacrity is probably the best choice for next tier. You can cheese it with MFD -> RTB to extend duration between pulls. If you're group really lacks burst AoE cannonball barrage is viable choice but you're Gona suffer a bit on boss. Don't take this choice to lightly, many people think alacrity is the only choice here but it's not cannonball barrage is very strong on big AoE and can be reset with TB.

For last tier MFD is probably the only viable choice here. DFA is not super bad but MFD is just so fucking strong there is no real choice here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Yeah for bosses maybe, but since the majority of the difficulty comes from thrash i'd say focus on that?
    yeah especially on 10+ tyrannical with 200 mil bosses

in a lot of instances bosses are the hard part (vault HoV and DHT come to mind)

cannonball barrage is also garbage for anything other than +2 speedruns

for actual high mythics alacrity is waaay better

cheat death is also probably the best thing about rogues in mythic+ besides feint
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-10-09 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    I see it for mythic+ 2/2/1/2/3/2/2 Swordmaster is very good on the trash and when you get the Blunderbuss is getting even better. I don't like the Ghostly Strike as it's too energy consuming. Acrobatic Strikes is very good also increases the range of the Greed which is very helpful when you need to get away from the group for certain debuff and so on.