Unholy or Frost Raiding

So i leveled as frost and looking at logs and stuff I see that unholy is on top but frost is close behind I was wondering if thats how it is in raids or if unholy is way better in raids than what frost is. And what looks like the better spec in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy is about 5-10% stronger on all fronts except sustained aoe, <7 second aoe burst and 3 target cleave right now, but frost will definitely catch up in 7.1.

In reality, just play the spec you like. If you like procedural, a to b to c kind of gameplay mechanics, go unholy. If you like quick instinctive and reactive gameplay mechanics, go frost. If you really hate RNG, frost seems quite a bit better in that regard, unholy can fuck you up decently sometimes.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2016-10-10 at 10:10 PM.

The nice thing is that with the catch up mechanic (artifact knowledge) you should be around 12-15 by the time 7.1 comes out which will make it easier to level up your weapons for a different spec. As of right now, I raid Unholy and have no issues with it. Perhaps the skill cap to numbers mix is a little off, otherwise, it's enjoyable...to me.

Neither one is hard so play whichever one you enjoy the most with consideration to which on you do more damage as.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W