Quest NPCs that follow you. WHY?

Hello, any other Rogue out there feel like the stupid quest NPCs that follow you are a complete deal breaker as a stealth class?. I mean seriously why on earth Blizz didn't make these stupid NPCs go stealth too whenever the character does?... it gives away your position to enemy players and face pulls everything...

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I was enjoying having VC as my ally for extra stuns when out and about on a PvP server until I found out that when you Vanish she runs to your side and stands there out in the open

THANKS MATE.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Sometimes. Other times she vanishes with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe her vanish was on CD?
    it might be that her stealth breaks like ours (or doesnt engage at all) does if she has a dot or some such on her or gets struck despite vanishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I still don't get why Vanessa VanCleef, a master of poisons, is an Outlaw pirate
    Not an outlaw pirate, but rather a Defias Outlaw. She's not as much an assassin like Garona as she is an outlaw leader.

Been wondering that since the Shado-Pan dailies back in MoP, it's the main reason I don't use a follower to come with me. They can fuck up saps, pull mobs when stealthed and fuck with vanish. Any time I get a quest where an NPC "helps", I know it's just gonna be a pain in the ass because it forces you into a different playstyle...

Worst one I remember was Gazlowe back in WoD, though all of them suck ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Been wondering that since the Shado-Pan dailies back in MoP, it's the main reason I don't use a follower to come with me. They can fuck up saps, pull mobs when stealthed and fuck with vanish. Any time I get a quest where an NPC "helps", I know it's just gonna be a pain in the ass because it forces you into a different playstyle...

Worst one I remember was Gazlowe back in WoD, though all of them suck ass.
    The Legion one's are pretty refined for rogues, much more so than the Garrison ones. The vanish issues are much more uncommon than the others, where it was the standard. We only have Vancleef as our bodyguard, the rest are on use types. Probably for this exact reason.

In the open world, Vanessa is mostly ok. But try to do the Stormheim FFA Arena. The one with the rideable mobs. You can stealth on your worg/moose/whatever. She can't.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose