Exclamation Help! - Difficulty Streaming WoW with OBS

Whenever I stream WoW, while OBS says the framerate is a constant 30FPS and my bitrate stays in the high 3000's, People in chat say its really laggy. I thought it was just their internet connection but to be sure I double checked the stream footage from twitch and my god OBS lied to me. The video skips frames so much its literally impossible to watch.
    Lets start with my specs.

Processor - AMD A10-5800K Quad Core 4.2GHz
    Memory - 8GB Ram
    Graphics - MSI GTX1060 6GB
    Internet - 65.86 Mbps Down/ 10.60Mbps Up

OBS Settings
    Bitrate - 3500kb/s
    Closest server is selected
    Software x264
    Base Resolution - 1080p.
    Scaled Resolution - 720p
    Bicubic Filter

What do?

Deleted
    Try 2500 kb/s and Lanczos filter and after that try playing around with the x264 CPU preset under Advanced settings.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Well I noticed that when you set bitrate to 3000kb for example, OBS shows that it s actually higher. Not sure wtf is with that. Anyway, if you are getting skipped frames, you should get warning for that in OBS "HIGH FRAMES" something, with red letter in bottom of window. When I played around with OBS, I noticed that if I set specific bitrates, I do get laggy stream as well. Like, 720p (not scaled) with 3500bitrate is worse than 2500. Not sure what's with logic there but that is what I noticed. It could be twitch. I am now streaming to youtube and I have no problems.
    See thats the wierd part. i used to have the warning high cpu usage encoding warning but since my graphics card upgraded i havent seen it once. cant be that.

So heres a recap
    - I tried switching to XSplit to see if there are any differences. No CPU errors but still too choppy to view.
    - Also tried toying with settings as both of you suggested to no avail.

I'll be upgrading my net tomorrow to 250mbps/Down - 20mbps/Up. So hopefully that helps.
    I'll also be upgrading my Motherboard to a Z170A and my processor to an i7 6700K. Will this be enough to livestream smoothly at 720p/1080p?
    If there is anything else I should do to make my livestream the best it can be please leave a response with your thoughts below. thank you