SJW University Student Calls for Abolishing all Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i80qaETtw8

or another source.. http://totalfratmove.com/sjw-college...ce-smartphone/

I realize total frat move isn't the best source but they always have pretty funny commentary.

“Western modernity is the direct antagonistic factor to decolonization because Western knowledge is totalizing.” Uh, isn’t all scientific knowledge totalizing? Generally speaking, if a pre-colonial African made a landmark scientific discovery, there’s a good chance they were been credited with it by Western civilization — Western civilization attributes a vast number of math, astronomy, architecture, medicine, etc. discoveries to Egypt, an African nation. Western civilization isn’t the group that advocates for their ideas being more important than other cultures’; they’re strictly fact-based in their inquiries. After all, what kind of awful people are in favor of discrediting other cultures’ advancements and then completely stealing them and claiming them as their own? Oh wait, that’s exactly what you want to happen.
    This is what liberal bullshit and liberal arts degrees learn. I literally pray to God when I have to take a non-major course that I don't get some SJW bullshit professor that encourages this type of bullshit. Thanks obama.

already have one mind numbing thread on this.

where exactly is sjw university
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    South Africa

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    already have one mind numbing thread on this.
    Feels like no one uses the search function on this site.

Also for the OP: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ence-must-Fall

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It's on the way to hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post

I realize total frat move isn't the best source but they always have pretty funny commentary.

This is what liberal bullshit and liberal arts degrees learn. I literally pray to God when I have to take a non-major course that I don't get some SJW bullshit professor that encourages this type of bullshit. Thanks obama.
    Sorry, liberal bullshit? As far as I know, it's the conservatives that deny climate change, certain parts of history, evolution and other scientific facts. Yes, there is one or two idiots who denies science that are liberal, they're not the majority. A science denying liberal is like a science favoring conservative, few and scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronoos View Post
    Sorry, liberal bullshit? As far as I know, it's the conservatives that deny climate change, certain parts of history, evolution and other scientific facts. Yes, there is one or two idiots who denies science that are liberal, they're not the majority. A science denying liberal is like a science favoring conservative, few and scarce.
    Heh, this is what gets me. If anything, it's these extreme folks on the left finally catching up to the extreme (and not so extreme) folks on the right that have been spending decades denying science when it disagrees with their beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Heh, this is what gets me. If anything, it's these extreme folks on the left finally catching up to the extreme (and not so extreme) folks on the right that have been spending decades denying science when it disagrees with their beliefs.
    Whatever interferes with their agenda
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we conveniently ignoring all the right wing weirdos that deny basic science and think the bible should be taught with equal consideration if not completely replacing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always giggle gleefully when 'cons defend science.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Are we conveniently ignoring all the right wing weirdos that deny basic science and think the bible should be taught with equal consideration if not completely replacing?
    My great great great grand parents fought against dinousaurs so we could be free.

You do know that some of us on the right wing actually support science right?

Jeez...
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    You do know that some of us on the right wing actually support science right?

Jeez...
    It's as if it was stupid to try to associate this point of view with a political ideology in the first place, or something.

The right has been destroying themselves, I guess it's the lefts turn.

I don't know what I read. Are white people racist because we're using and building upon the knowledge previously set forth by other races/civilisations? Is that it? Help, I need translation
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post

Biology, chemistry, mathematics, and physics are all "liberal arts" and i don't think they learn that they need to abolish all science.

10+ Year Old Account
    As noted, we've got a thread on this. Locked.