Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Thanks for the clarification

So I got my hands on the Tier 21 4pc for arms and it feels super horrible. With no titanic might CS drops off the boss for a fair amount of time, and any time you have to swap to a new target, which is many fights the mobs are pretty much dead before you can get a CS up on it.

Also it's very easy to rage starve if you're not paying attention you really feel that extra 10 rage cost of Whirlwind as opposed to slam. I didn't have the legendary gloves in my bag with me so hopefully with them equipped it'll feel a bit better but yikes....Really gonna have to consider swapping to Fury.

Hi! Where the Hell can i find the updated compedium? I Just see the one from september. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Nospmas View Post
    So I got my hands on the Tier 21 4pc for arms and it feels super horrible. With no titanic might CS drops off the boss for a fair amount of time, and any time you have to swap to a new target, which is many fights the mobs are pretty much dead before you can get a CS up on it.

Also it's very easy to rage starve if you're not paying attention you really feel that extra 10 rage cost of Whirlwind as opposed to slam. I didn't have the legendary gloves in my bag with me so hopefully with them equipped it'll feel a bit better but yikes....Really gonna have to consider swapping to Fury.
    You really need gloves for the spec to work. CS uptime really shouldn't be a concern, yes there's some RNG and you will have the rare dry spell, but avg uptime is still ~80%+.

So i got 2 part and tried to run with FoB and it was a disaster dps Wise. What would you guys recommend as talent with 2 part only ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    So i got 2 part and tried to run with FoB and it was a disaster dps Wise. What would you guys recommend as talent with 2 part only ?
    Considering that the 4p bonus is the only one that interacts with WW, of course it was a disaster. You should run 6p tier, if you can't, stick with 4p T20.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Considering that the 4p bonus is the only one that interacts with WW, of course it was a disaster. You should run 6p tier, if you can't, stick with 4p T20.
    switching to T20 4P is making me also lose 10 overall ilvl. I wonder if 2p 21 + avatar + titanic might wouldnt be better for the time being

switching to T20 4P is making me also lose 10 overall ilvl. I wonder if 2p 21 + avatar + titanic might wouldnt be better for the time being
    Just use Rend until 4p21. After that you will NEED Archavon's gloves and Ayala.

Tier 21 for arms is just bad.And its just a bad development of bllizard to force us to stick with tier 20.I mean there is almost no reason to raid norm/hc since for me tier 214pcs take over tier 20(930ilv) at 955 ilv ....So they will just simple nerf tier 20 instead of buffing our new tier or change something on bonuses game play wise .

Use 4pc T20 till you can equip 4pc T21 (with Archavon's Heavy Hand) - if you don't have the gloves, it's not going to work.

ilvl really shouldn't be your concern here.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    You really need gloves for the spec to work. CS uptime really shouldn't be a concern, yes there's some RNG and you will have the rare dry spell, but avg uptime is still ~80%+.
    Yeah after I equipped the Legendary gloves it did feel a lot smoother. Only real downside after loosing out out the tier 20 4pc you really don't have that "big" burst CD of having either ravager of BS to pair with Battlecry. But luckily I do enjoy Fury and that for sure has the Big burst that helps with killing a priority target and I don't mind swapping specs every now and then.

I read all the comments here and could finally gather 4p T21 to test a bit. The only problem I have is that I miss headpiece and shoulders so I couldn't test 4p with legendary gloves (which is kinda useless).

My question now is: Is it worth going for T20 anymore? Since you need 4p + Archavon you won't be able to use both, T21 4p and T20 2p.

Pretty sure we Will see some changes on monday, making T20 not so interesting
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Pretty sure we Will see some changes on monday, making T20 not so interesting
    Too bad they can't just make the t21 bonuses not half-assed for arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Too bad they can't just make the t21 bonuses not half-assed for arms.
    It's really not bad, and right in the range of average for T21 set bonus gains. While some of those may be slightly too high, or too low, upsetting that average, it still wouldn't be far off.

It also promotes much better scaling, especially for Crit, which opens more competitive gear choices, which makes life easier for players and tends toward a higher average ilevel.

I mostly mean they're just boring.

I look at the Survival Hunter set bonuses as something closer to "fun." I like the ability interaction to make a small hitting filler become a huge source of damage/burst.

t20 2p is boring, but the 4p makes up for it at least.
    Last edited by Dald; 2017-12-02 at 11:46 PM.

Guess i ll start wearing my 3 part starting next reset xD

4 x(T20) and 2x (tier 21) viable now? :O
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

Its a shame that we are going to be forced to play FoB until the end of legion. Its probably one of the most boring arms iterations ever. The numbers may be fine but the feel is really shit. Not having TM brings out the worst part of legion arms which is the lack of tact procs. We are once again at the mercy of RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy class balance devs doubling down their retardedness as usual. "We want people to use Y no matter how stupid it is, so we'll nerf X. Who cares about gameplay. As long as we like what our internal numbers show there's no point fixing anything."
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.