What's selling the best with you profession?

I'm only playing one class currently, which ended up being my BM Hunter, which is leatherworking/skinning. Both of which have been very profitable and now fishing since I got my artifact fishing pole. I have been making a ton of gold with selling crafted blue leather/mail pieces (iLVL 815) along with some lower level "Proc'd Epics" and now fishing lures, how about you?

herbalism
    literally everything

Deleted
    As JC/enchanting all my gems en enchants daily 50k+

15+ Year Old Account
    Leatherworking, I still sell the leather and mail bracers that people need for the obliterium forge quest. Leather bracers go for around 4k on my server still, and the mail ones 6-7k. With rank 3 recipies they're still expansive to craft but managable.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Gems sell like crazy and chaos crystals as well for me.

I'm enchanting/herbalism and starlight rose is selling for ridiculous amounts on my server. Also, make sure you are selling the ring enchants if you do go enchanting. Save your bloods for the new blood of sargeras vendor coming in 7.1. The extra gold profit isn't worth it when 7.1 being so close.

I've made a few million off of alchemy selling flasks and pots.

Deleted
    I'm a miner/BS; so since raids opened hardly anything is note-worthy...

The relics still seem to provide the biggest income tho.
    People are apparently getting bored of farming on their mains and level their alts who need these.

LW, still sell what I always sold...And its not legion stuff. This profession is my 1# best gold maker also in WOD. Havent even bought legion yet, but dosent matter....I get my 10-20k average a day fine.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO