10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you know a racist?

I do. My brother will tell you straight up he is. He deals with the general public every day, that may skew his thoughts. He also hates white people too.

I'm not racist in the least bit... I do hate people that don't obey sidewalk etiquette.

I'd say about 50% of all people I know really well are somewhat racists, don't know too many though. But definitely not openly racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

According to todays PC-bullshit, myself and everybody I have ever known are racist.
    Well, except the people with a skincolor that's not white, it is known that they cannot be racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Grand Father

Rest in Peace...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Define 'racist'. The term seems to have such a wide meaning these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I don't know if being 47 years old puts me in the generation of racists. I sure do know lots of colleagues who use lots of epithets when talking about people. It's always an awkward situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    According to todays PC-bullshit, myself and everybody I have ever known are racist.
    LOL I hear that.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am, and I know a lot of them.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

If you work in customer service you ARE racist.

I am white.. so...

OMG, OMG, those Jedi lessons are really paying up ! Yoda again sent me a vision !

''Pathetic...losers...come here will. Brag they are Nazis, they will. Impress people, they think it will. Shot, the actual Nazis would have them. ''

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-20 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is already heading nowhere good

closing