Assassination in Mythic + Talent choices

So this is mostly about
    NS vs Subterfuge and Thugee vs Internal Bleeding

At higher lvl of Mythic+ Stunning is very important, imo. So I have been using kidney shots. But Everytime i do, i feel bad since I am not adding to dmg. 5~6 CP is a huge part of the dmg (i crit for about 700k with Envenom in exsang build. And 2 mil or so with full duration of Rupture). So i was thinking, instead of Thugee, using Internal bleeding. It is a good amount of dmg (at least compared to no dmg at all) and you can kindda sub the lack of resetting garrote with Subterfuge.

What do you guys think? Thugee is good but thought IB might be nice too.
    Anyone else making this talent choice? Is IB that low dmg that it isn't even worth taking?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NutellaFluff View Post
    So this is mostly about
    NS vs Subterfuge and Thugee vs Internal Bleeding

At higher lvl of Mythic+ Stunning is very important, imo. So I have been using kidney shots. But Everytime i do, i feel bad since I am not adding to dmg. 5~6 CP is a huge part of the dmg (i crit for about 700k with Envenom in exsang build. And 2 mil or so with full duration of Rupture). So i was thinking, instead of Thugee, using Internal bleeding. It is a good amount of dmg (at least compared to no dmg at all) and you can kindda sub the lack of resetting garrote with Subterfuge.

What do you guys think? Thugee is good but thought IB might be nice too.
    Anyone else making this talent choice? Is IB that low dmg that it isn't even worth taking?
    IB was insan dmg in wod.. unfortunately it's not really the case anymore. It's good dmg, but it doesn't shine as much as it use 2, it's mostly a PvP talent now.

In this tier I think the choice is actually between thuggee and prey on the weak. Prey on the weak is a very underrated talent, 10% increase dmg talent from everyone for 6-7 sec is very good on prio target as you usually stun nasty target with some sort of bad spell or high dmg that you want dead asap.

It mostly depends on what you want, thuggee will buff your aoe, prey on the weak will buff your group burst. Make sure that if you are running it tho you are the 1st person to stun as you don't want your kidney shot to suffer from dr.

Finally, subterfuge buffed rupture is so strong I don't think it's worth sacrificing for anything else.

Deleted
    Quick question: Master Poisoner or Elaborate Planning for mythic+?
    I heard master poisoner increases dmg of bag of tricks, is it true?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinusek View Post
    Quick question: Master Poisoner or Elaborate Planning for mythic+?
    I heard master poisoner increases dmg of bag of tricks, is it true?
    yes MP buff BoT, in the end in AoE situation it mostly comes down to personal choice... MP probably is a tinny bit more dmg if you FoK on a lot of target, EP is a bit better on smaller packs or boss....

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    IB was insan dmg in wod.. unfortunately it's not really the case anymore. It's good dmg, but it doesn't shine as much as it use 2, it's mostly a PvP talent now.

In this tier I think the choice is actually between thuggee and prey on the weak. Prey on the weak is a very underrated talent, 10% increase dmg talent from everyone for 6-7 sec is very good on prio target as you usually stun nasty target with some sort of bad spell or high dmg that you want dead asap.

It mostly depends on what you want, thuggee will buff your aoe, prey on the weak will buff your group burst. Make sure that if you are running it tho you are the 1st person to stun as you don't want your kidney shot to suffer from dr.

Finally, subterfuge buffed rupture is so strong I don't think it's worth sacrificing for anything else.
    Wait. so you mean Prey on the weak will increase dmg from EVERYONE in the group and not just you? That shit is pretty strong, esp if we are focusing down things like in raging.

Wait. so you mean Prey on the weak will increase dmg from EVERYONE in the group and not just you? That shit is pretty strong, esp if we are focusing down things like in raging.
    Yes. PoTW is a global 10% damage increase on targets stunned by you. That is why very few raid mobs are stunnable and why PoTW doesn't affect the pistol stun for outlaw.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's 10% dmg from all sources. So everyone in your group does 10% more dmg to the target for duration of the stun. If you're in voice let them now witch target you are stunning and try to have the 1 st stun so it's up for full duration.

Yes it's an insanely good talent in some situations ... In wod IB was so huge prey on the weak was only really shining in some niche situations in raid (10% more dmg form full raid is insane) like socrethar the eternal shadow fiend add ring blow up strat but for M+ it's very very strong ... Especially with DS 6cp KS stuns

Exsanguinate or AP for mythic/+ ?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Exsanguinate or AP for mythic/+ ?
    exsang definitely
    deadly poison on trash is way better and you can use exsang to burst down priority targets