Poll: Do you want to keep Fury playstyle as it is

Deleted

Do you want to keep Fury playstyle as it is

As Watcher recently mentioned they are thinking about redesigning Fury. I am a little bit concerned now that they fck things up again and screw a basically pretty enjoyable spec to play (Not the first time they fix something that is not broken). Even Furious Slash is in a good spot now, as you pretty much do not necessarily need to use it after stacking a certain amount of haste. In cases where you really got nothing else to press you can use FS with a certain benefit, but you don't have to. That's a good compromise for me.

In my opinion the only thing fury needs is:

- Get rid of this class fantasy increased damage while enraged bullshit
    - Buff damage to be on par with other classes
    - Rework 2P Tier 19 set bonus as it is a total waste to buff FS with that.

TL;DR:
    Fury is very enjoyable to play, just needs damage buff and +20% damage taken removed.

Edit:
    If you vote no, please tell us why.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2016-10-20 at 10:07 AM.

Deleted
    Currently rolling the standard talent choice playstyle for Fury (I do opt for massacre over carnage more often) and it feels great. Increased damage taken seems irrelevant besides solo content. Tuning issues have been discussed previously, nothing more to be said.

What I feel sad about is all the design brainstorming and effort that has gone into the other talent choices that we have. You can easily get 3 quite diverse playstyles if you mix and match amongst the talent tiers, but regrettably, they are all sub par (by a large margin).

By the looks of the preliminary 'patch notes' there are no changes being made to rescue the warrior developers' efforts. From my(a layman's) point of view it would be so easy. Just sim the numbers, test it out on a dummy/dungeon/raid to check for unexpected results and viola, fury fixed. Would take one person like a day or two to do... But then again, what do I know

Edit:

I submitted the post promising I would contain myself, but my emotions got the better of me.
    They said they would listen to the communities feedbacks right? Better late than never?

Well what about Reckless Abandon (gain 100 rage). It's been discussed already in beta. Make it give like 20 rage/s. Boom, now it is not complete garbage.
    Frothing Berserker - why would we ever risk getting rage capped and lose rage generation. Make it synergise with Reckless Abandon as I presume it was intended.
    I used to enjoy pressing my Bloodbath back in MoP... things like that. There will always be a minmax talent choice, but at least make the alternatives viable for when I want to goof off in solo open world or weekly Mythic dungeons.
    Last edited by mmocdceb4a9623; 2016-10-20 at 11:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raider3 View Post
    Well what about Reckless Abandon (gain 100 rage). It's been discussed already in beta. Make it give like 20 rage/s. Boom, now it is not complete garbage.
    I recently gave Reckless Abandon a try and it actually kicks ass. I lines up smoohtly with Battlecry and once a minute you get a huge burst with both combined.

yup. fury should be about chop-chop-chop not strike-wait for enrage

Fury play style is great. It just needs some tweaks on the relic traits and numbers. The Juggernaut would be fine if the drop off was less significant. Rage of the Valarjar and Odyn's Champion would be fine if they procced slightly more often or had longer durations. I hope Blizzard doesn't change things too drastically.

outside juggernaut, furious slash, artifact procs and meatcleaver i think fury is fine.

I like the base playstyle of Fury a lot, it's a big improvement over WOD. I think Bladestorm should be much more impactful, I think the spec needs more synergy to give excitement and better scaling, as after a while (especially on AOE) it feels like you're just pressing lots of buttons fast for lots of small damage, sorta like how Prot feels when you just spam devastate. It would be nice if on AOE Fury came alive in terms of increased Enrage uptime, but rather you just remove room for Furious Slash in the rotation thereby reducing Enrage uptime, because meatcleave additional targets don't proc Enrage, would be good if they did.

Exciting moment in Fury is Dragon Roar > Cooldowns + BT to enrage and Odyns Fury, for that big burst, but it's every 50 seconds and outside of that it's just churning away with consistency, not a lot actually happens and the artifact major traits like Odyns Champion just don't happen often enough, Juggernaut takes too long to stack.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4