So I've been thinking about something and this is theoretical (I realize that the rage would be tremendous):

Last expa I played warlock, and there where big flaws. All over the warlock forums people were pointing out things that I was like "Yeah this obviously needs an easy fix, why won't blizz do it?"

This expa I play holy priest where we have 1 legendary with a good effect, the rest are pretty garbage (some are good with stats and ilevel but still). And once more I think, "Yeah this obviously needs an easy fix, why won't blizz do it?".

But then I realize, there are, what, 30 other specs out there that have the same issues, and I know that devs are devs.. But I could never ever keep track of all the issues of all classes, and absolutely not all specs. So can the devs really? Enough background:

Should blizz remove specs? Make all/most classes 2 specs. Why do mages need 3 specs? Why do warlocks? Remove affliction, remove survival for hunters etc. This would cause enormous rage but in the long run, wouldn't it be better for everyone if blizz had fewer classes to balance and perfect?

Discuss.