Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Gloria Allred the lawyer of the 10 woman works for DNC and is hardcore for Hillary

-she worcks for the DNC
    -Gloria said :"we been waiting for centrys for a woman to become president"
    -Gloria said:"she has made she-story (she+history)"
    -Gloria said 2 days ago:" im a proud Hillary supporter for a long time"
    -why do they smile so much at the press confreance if he did it what is so funny they even think its funny when day repeat hes words is it sad or funny?'
    i see a woman sayng shes been traumatize for years than she starts smiling and thinks what he said to her was funny

-WHY DO THE ALL THE WOMAN have the same fucking lawyer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????
    -why would they pay a lawyer so much money if they won t even sue do can any person afourd a 5 star lawyer

EDIT: just to be clear i didn t say he did it or not to someone else (like not to those 10 woman but to others) but this hole thing smells like fish every time i lock at the videos and here more stuff that makes no seance
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2016-10-21 at 02:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They all have the same lawyer because they all have the same grievance and she wants to take on all of their cases

Um, there's recordings of Trump admitting to sexual assault though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Um, there's recordings of Trump admitting to sexual assault though.
    What he said 11 years ago isn't even remotely comparable to sexual assault. These women were either told to lie or are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    What he said 11 years ago isn't even remotely comparable to sexual assault. These women were either told to lie or are insane.
    Grabbing women by the pussy is sexual assault...

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying that you grab women without their consent because you're a celebrity and "they want it" is pretty text book. I know you're a fan boy but lets be real. A better argument is he's changed since then, and maybe he has? Still a pretty deplorable thing to say.

Deleted
    the tape says "they let you do it" not i do it by force and this has become a circus if you lock at the inerviews
    if you thinck Gloria dosen t have the brain power to predict that will ensure the win for the other person you dreaming
    and Gloria supports Hillary even after the corruption so ..................what does that tell you about her morals
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2016-10-21 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gloria Allred has been a bitch for 30 years. Always filing bullshit lawsuits on the behalf of offended women because someone gave them a catcall or whistles at them, and trying to ram a feminist agenda down everyone's throats. She doesnt even look like a pleasant person. Always has a resting bitch face, or looks angry.

They all have her as their lawyers because She has spent her entire life trying to take down republican men (while ignoring the democrats men like Clinton), for BS (and usually false) reasons. She also represented Anita Hill if I remember correctly. I cant wait for the wrinkled old prune to disappear from the Earth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Grabbing women by the pussy is sexual assault...
    He also never said he did it. He said he COULD do it and they wouldnt care because he was famous
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-10-21 at 01:57 PM.

Still waiting on charges or this is a fame cruise. Trump is despicable, but he has no charges and no trial to go to.

Hilarious how so many people believe these women despite these facts, and the actual timing of it all. Yeah, it happened decades ago and all of a sudden on the eve of the election they all decide to come out. Couldn't be any more dodgy if they tried.

It's a load of rubbish and I expect these allegations to either be withdrawn or thrown out in an actual court of law.

How have people not realized that video is inadmissible as evidence for any trial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Gloria Allred has been a bitch for 30 years. Always filing bullshit lawsuits on the behalf of offended women because someone gave them a catcall or whistles at them, and trying to ram a feminist agenda down everyone's throats. She doesnt even look like a pleasant person. Always has a resting bitch face, or looks angry
    That's actually good. A lawyer needs to be agressive to push their client's interest in court. Or do we suddenly expect a female private lawyer to be a fucking shrinking violet for... reasons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noooooo another scandal that's totally legitimate...... for real this time goys

lol. Living in wonderland must be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Wait..
    You are telling me that the lawyer representing Trump's victims does not support Trump?

And they have the same lawyer because that's the best way to deal with stuff like this.
    10 different lawyers would only benefit Trump more.
    Also class actions are normally done when it's similar issues against one person.... it saves the courts time and money

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Hilarious how so many people believe these women despite these facts, and the actual timing of it all. Yeah, it happened decades ago and all of a sudden on the eve of the election they all decide to come out. Couldn't be any more dodgy if they tried.

It's a load of rubbish and I expect these allegations to either be withdrawn or thrown out in an actual court of law.
    That's how these things always work. See: Bill Cosby, Jimmy Saville, etc.

Someone finally speaks up and then the floodgates open.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    That's how these things always work. See: Bill Cosby, Jimmy Saville, etc.

Someone finally speaks up and then the floodgates open.
    Or, women realize you can accuse people of rape with no actual evidence or negative repercussions now.

A democratic feminist lawyer?

What will they think of next?!

I think Trump is despicable and probably has sexually assaulted women in the past using his position of power. I also have a hard time believing all these women decided to come forward now out of coincidence. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the majority were lying.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Oh noooooo another scandal that's totally legitimate...... for real this time goys
    It's gonna be bigly.